Love Is a ***

End.

“Mac, you need to get out of this town. I’ll get some things for you together, but leave. Don’t come back until I think its safe enough for you to come back.” Mark said. The room fell silent and we all looked at one another.

"W-where would I go though!?" Mac asked, still not believing what Mark was saying. Hell, none of us were really grasping onto the fact that Mark was being serious, and having Mac leave for a while was a good idea.

Leaving this place would be perfect for Mac. He'd be able to clear his head and not have to worry about that bastard Ryan.

Mark was silent for a while and my next words took me by surprise. "We could stay at the house I grew up in." Everyone looked at me, a bit shocked. And I was pretty shocked too. Going back there? To Roxanne? To Thomson? I felt my stomach churn at the though. Then again my parents would be pissed if the found I dropped out of school. As much as I didn't want to admit it, there were things that needed to be fixed back at home, including the house I had trashed.

"Can I come?" Chartreuse asked. Everyone stared at him. "As much as I love you guys, I want to see what it's like not being a twin." He explained. We all chuckled and Emerald frowned. "W-what?" He asked. Chartreuse nodded, "You and Sammy deserve privacy and the ability to fuck freely with out me banging on the wall to stop." He grinned.

"Yeah you can come." I said. Mark just looked at me and smiled."Your serious?" The red head asked and I nodded my head. "I have unfinished business there anyway."

"So it's settled, Mac and Chartreuse are heading with December." Sammy declared, everyone nodded but Emerald frowned. Sammy rubbed her lovers back in reassurance and he sighed.

"Alright, let's go get you guys some tickets and pack some stuff. We'll tell you when your leaving later." Mark said and gave Mac a hug. The gang all walked out of the room silently and I waited for them.

"December.." Mac called as I was about to step out the door. I turned around and looked at him. "Thank you." He smiled at me. I nodded my head and returned the smile.

"Your welcome."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay,come kill me. :]

The epilogue is next so hang in there but please subscribe to the sequel You Are So Beautiful

Comment <3