Love Is a ***

Chapter Three

What had happen to us? To me and her? She always said, no she promised; that we would last forever. Then she does this! It makes me wonder what else did she say was a lie? Did she lie when she said 'I love you."?

Three simple words that most guys meant nothing to yet to me it meant everything. When Roxanne said those words I forgot about my fucked up family and child hood. I forgot about every negative thing that had happened because they some how brought me to her. Then she just ends it. Boom. We're over. How could she be so heartless?

I sighed and leaned back against the old metal chair in my backyard. It's painful. Extremely painful. As pathetic and weak as it may sound, Roxanne was the only reason I had to live. Yeah, everyone says that everyone has a reason and that you have to find it. I thought I found my reason though, and when that reason just breaks your heart; how could you still be motivated?

I haven't slept or ate all, it seems impossible to be able to. Every night I wake up screaming and sobs rack my whole body. I haven't showered either or eaten much, just an apple or two. I'm a terribly mess but this house is a whole other story. I'm extremely violent when I'm angry but I can control myself and take my anger out on non-living objects.

The whole house is a disaster. This chair I'm sitting on in the middle of this backyard use to go along with three other chairs and a table but I threw those into the corner of the brick wall that separates this property from the house next door.

All over the floor of the house are broken glass or picture frames. I've completely screwed up my parents bedroom and older brother's bedroom. My room is completely torn apart and the bathroom mirror and cabinets are non existent. Everything is trashed and un-usuable now. The only thing left untouched is my little brothers room.

This town, this house, this life. I can't stand being here anymore. I haven't gone to school in the past week, and I don't think I ever will go back there again. I'm planning on dropping out and leaving my textbooks there tomorrow. It was time for me to leave this town and this place, I'm going back to something I was going to do a long time ago, until Roxanne came around.

I'm leaving this place the day after tomorrow. I don't plan on ever coming back. I'm going to Michigan, and no one can stop me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please give us feedback and opinion on this story! D: It's just take less than 5 mins. T.T

Comment and Subscribe.