Love Is a ***

Chapter Five

I sighed and sat on the black metal bench. The bus stop sign stood right beside me. I glanced at it, making sure to memorize what buss number I was suppose to take. I pulled my suit case right in front of my legs and waited.

Earlier today I had dropped my text books off at the high school then said a final good-bye to all my teachers. I received multiple looks from the freshmen girls and I had walked up to them and told them to be careful in life. I ignored their questioning looks and waved good-bye to them. When I had turned around I saw Roxanne with her normal emo yet perfect and simple attire. She frowned when she caught my eyes and I just turned and walk away.

"Okay ready and one. Two. Three and four." I heard the familiar female voice behind me. I looked back at the community center and saw Roxanne teaching a class of various age ranged kids how to play a song on steel pans and bongo drums. I bit my lip and watched as the kids all started off terribly and were out of tune.

Roxanne brought her hand up in the air and then brought it down after five seconds, making the music stopped. All the kids looked at each other and groaned, knowing they had failed. Roxanne shook her head and told them to shush.

I remember I'd always come with her here and help her teach the kids. The class was free and she didn't get paid. The instruments were borrowed from the high school music room. I'd learned how to play the steel pans during my freshmen year in high school and would always help Rox when she taught these kids how to play them.

"Okay. So drums, Low low, high high. Low low, high high." Roxanne instructed a group of the kids. The immediately picked up the rhythm and she moved to help bring in another section of instrument players. "Mexico, Mexico. Mississippi. Spain, Spain. Wait. Mexico, mexico. Mississippi. Spain, Spain. Wait." Rox said. I shivered when I concentrated on the music they were making.

A bus coming to a screeching halt interrupted my trance and I look foreword. The doors opened and i quickly made sure my back pack was over my shoulders and grabbed my suit case. I stepped onto the bus and put in my change then sat in the very back.

I was taking this bus to the airport then heading to Michigan on a plane from there. I'd then take a cab to the summer home my parents bought. Then I'd stay there. That's my only goal right now, to get away from here and this life.

I gave one last look out the window and saw Thomson hugging Roxanne. I shook my head and looked away. May those to bastards have a nice fucked up life and rot in hell. Good ridden to those two.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its late. I'm sorry D: I went t the movies straight after school and watched Narnia: The Voyage of The Dawn Treader. I didn't come back till 10pm. :c So heres the chapter and please
COMMENT! Your feed back is much needed. Dx Chicken and I gotta know if we're doing a good job or not.
Love you,
Maddy <3