Love Is a ***

Chapter Six

“Sssshh.” I ordered Katie.

She glanced up at me, and shook her head, “My sister is texting me. I think it’s more important then this game.”

“Then why are you playing, and can’t you put that on vibrate?”

She flipped her red hair out of her face, “There’s a shoe sale coming up.”

I rolled my eyes, “I don’t care.”

“You don’t know fashion.” she said.

“Quiet.” I whisper, holding my Nerf guns closer to my body.

She slipped her phone into her pocket, and pulled grabbed her Nerf gun from off the floor. My breathing went shallow has footsteps made their way closer. We were hiding behind in an alleyway. We press ourselves closer to the brick wall; we watch has an old couple passed by. A sighed escaped my lips.

“That was close. Hey you know whose cute.” she opened her mouth to speak.

“Who?” I pretend to care.

“The guy who’s lives town the hall from me at my apartment. I went to his door the other day to ask for sugar, so I could see him. He’s got such cute dimples.” she ranted.

I nodded, “You can never make the first move can you?”

“No, but you don’t either.” she grinned.

“Cause I have Ryan.”

She shook her head, “Why don’t you always throw yourself on him?”

“I do, but seeming as your shut up, and too stone. You never see it happening.”

She held up a finger, and opened her mouth to speak, “Okay, then never mind. I thought I was right.” she turned her attention to behind the dumpster, and let out a scream.

My head quickly turned to the direction, and I began firing both my guns Nerfs flying in both directions while Katie fumbled with hers. I grabbed her wrist and yanked her out of the alley, and began in a jog. I lost my gripping, and kept running harder and faster, footsteps falling close behind.

I turned my head to see if they were following us, and they were about ten feet away from us. I panted and tried to pick up my pace, my feet slamming into the pavement one after another. My eyes gaze over my shoulder for a quick look.

BAM!

My bodies collide into another, my guns falling a few feet away from me as I toppled over to the ground. My back slammed against the pavement. A groan escaped my lips.

“Could you watch were your going.” a voice spoke up. Lifted my head off the ground, to see a younger male lying with a suitcase on top of him.

“Hey man. I’m sorry.” I felt a stabbing pain in my right shoulder.

“Mac!” a voice called. I rolled my eyes, “Are you okay?” he came closer.

“I’m fine Ry--”

“Here let me help you up.” he grabbed my hand, and pulled me onto my feet, “Did you hurt anything?”

To be honest, I never liked it when Ryan pulled his mask out. It was nice, but he only wanted to cover up his tracks. The tracks he left all over my body, and life. Tracks that I couldn’t walk off of, but only stay on. Ryan had planned everything has to how he would do this. He never liked being question, and he would kill if he was caught in an act of trouble.

He was the type of person that people didn’t really know as well, but the one’s who were too close to him. I often wonder if he would act around his family like this, but he was far too focus on other things to even care; who raised him.

Ryan helped me brush the dirt off, “ I was so worry when you fell. Thought you hit your head.”

I had to fight back laughter, “its okay Ryan, I’m fine. Where’s Katie?”

“Left you, and ran down another street.”

I nodded and turned my attention to the man, “So what’s your name?” Ryan wrapped his arms around my waist.

“December.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short.

Please comment, and subscribe. Your comments mean a lot to us.