Love Is a ***

Chapter Seven. Please Read Author's Note. Very important information.

"December." I said clearly while mentally taking note of the other boy wrapping his arms around him. I stared at them for a second until I realized that meant they were either really close best friends or gay. I'm going with gay.

The boy with the black hair eyed me for a while and then averted his attention to behind me. I looked and saw a Nerf gun. I chuckled and picked it up then handed it to the boy who bumped into me. He cautiously took it from me and then examined the part that held the bullets. The brown haired boy frowned and a look of worry crossed his face.

"So, you're Ryan" I said looking at the one who was eying me and then looked the the one who bumped into me ", and you're Mac?" Both of them nodded. "Cool." I said and nodded my head. We heard a girl scream in the distance which was followed by a loud thud and a guy's laughter. Ryan shook his head and ran to the direction leaving me with Mac.

"I'm sorry." Mac said while frowning. I shrugged my shoulders. "It's okay. What the hell were you doing anyways?" I asked with curiosity in my words. Mac grinned and I noticed how his eyes were shinning. "We were playing Human Vs Zombies."

"What's that?" I asked, raising and eyebrow. "Well yo-" We were interrupted with someone calling his name. We both looked behind him as a boy with flaming red hair ran towards him. "Mac!!!! You're the last one!!!" He yelled and held his arms open. Mac yelled and ran behind me then tripped over my suitcase again. The red head fell onto of them and they both groaned.

Once again Ryan came out of no where and came to Mac's side. Ryan pushed the red head off of his companion, "Get off Mark! You fat ass!" I shook my head at them and turned my head to the direction where they came from when I heard a group of people chuckling. There was about six of them. Two of them looked like twins while only another two of them were girls. The last remaining two held cigarettes to their mouths, one with bleached hair and the other with blonde hair.

"Hey I'm Katie, what about you?" One of the girls said while stepping close to me. She had snake bites and extremely long brow hair. I gave her a warm smile, "December, but you can call me D.C."

"Nice to meet you D.C., I'm Mark" The red head from earlier said and wrapped his arm around my neck like we've been friends since age two. Katie hooked her arms through mine. "So what brings you here?" Mark asked as we started walking forward. I quickly looked back and saw the two twins grabbing my suit cases and following. "It's a long story." I sighed. Mark just smiled warmly. "We have all night dude."

I nodded my head and smirked at him, "Let's head to my place?" I asked. He nodded his head eagerly.

Looks like Michigan was going to be treating me well.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's already up to chapter 7, and we only have one comment. Ever. Do you know how much it sucks? And let's also not metion that this story has been reported for Plagirizm. I can honestly say that this whole idea was original and if it somehow sounded like someone else's story then please send me a message so i can compare and contrast the stories and this whole problem can be proved right or wrong.

So please.... comment and subscribe. Or else I might have to put this story on hold.