Love Is a ***

Chapter Eight

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!

I didn’t just do that? Did I? Yes! Because I broke his gun. I was doing stupid actions that cause this stupid gun to break! How could of I’ve been so careless? I’m careful. Careful people don’t allow things to be broken, or do stupid shit. Two points, for me today.

I looked up to see the rest of the group was in front of me by twenty feet, and so was Ryan. I had to speed up, I don’t really want to give Ryan any ideas, on why I was this far back, and what he could do to me. I picked up my pace, and got close enough were I could hear everyone talking, and laughing.

“Ryan, and Mac have been together way before we even met them. I don’t know how they manage to never fight. Takes skill.” Mark explain, to probably December.

“I see. That sounds very good Ryan.” December said.

“Thanks, but communication is the trick.” Ryan cut in.

“And you guys look so cute together.” Mark comment.

Ryan searched around before he stop, “Thank you Mark.” he turned his head around. And he locked eye contact with me.

He walked over to me, “Sweetie, why are you so far back?” he ask, turning his head around to measure how far away the group was.

“Cut the act Ryan.” I spit.

He narrowed his eyes, “So I can’t show you how much I love you?”

“Ha! Your hilarious. Working on that joke book still?” I spoke sarcastically.

Ryan turned his gaze to group, that were just shadow figures, “What the fuck?! You will treat me with respect. Did we not go over this the other day? Would you like another lesson?”

I shook my head, “We did, and no.”

“Good! Give me that you son of a bitch.” he rip the gun out of my hands, and frown. He check the gun over, before dropping it to the pavement, “Are you serious?”

I knew what was coming, and I didn’t know what to do, “Look Ryan…. I-I- I’m sorry, but listen--”

My cheek began string from Ryans’ palm, “Sorry my ass! You fucking moron. Why are you always acting like you need a fucking babysitter?!”

I held my hands in front of my face, “Look I’m really sorry--”

“Put your tongue back in your mouth!” he punched me hard in the stomach, and I double over in pain, He kicked me under my chin; forcing my bottom jaw to slam against my tongue, and top jawbone.

He kicked me hard in the stomach once again, and cursing under his breath.

“Please stop Ryan!” I begged.

He laughed, and shook his head, “People like you don’t deserve shit. You’re a worthless soul. Do you think anyone actually cares about you? Do you think you will find someone better than me? Do you really think your gonna be able to please me one day? Please! You should be locked up, but no your with me. Your so stupid, and fucked up than your realize!”

The words sunk in deep, and I didn’t know what to say to that, because Ryan was right. He’s always right. How can anyone not notice? The pain I’m in is horrible, and not even my own mother could help. If she ever showed her face again. There had to be some way out of this hell, but there isn’t. I was stuck in the torture, thinking Ryan actually cared about me, and loved me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please subscribe, and comment, because your comments me so much to us:)