Status: Active<3

No Fairytale Ending

Three.

Justin told everyone about his idea, and everyone was happy enough to agree.
'I'm going to go back now then, anyone coming?' Justin asked.
Everyone nodded happily, and then agreed to meet outside the entrance. Once we reached the girls changing room, the girls were telling me all about Ryan and Chaz.
'Ryan is so hot!' Alex said.
'Not as hot as Chaz!' Sophie replied.
'Justin's hotter.' I whispered to myself.
They continued to argue, but I knew who was hotter, and it was obvious it was Justin. They didn't shut up at all even when they were getting changed, and I started getting such a headache once I was changed. I applied my make up, and shouted to the girls I was going to get some air, though I doubt they heard me.

My head was pounding, I didn't have any tablets to take so I was stuck to suffer. I hoped with all my heart having some fresh air would help, but I doubted it.

I pushed open the glass door to be met with an cold breeze. I shivered, then made my way over to the guys. Justin turned round and smiled at me. Ahh! He really needs to stop doing that to me.
'Hey Justin, hey Guys.' I said.
'Where's the others?' Ryan and Chaz asked.
'There just getting changed arguing over whose hotter out of you two.' I replied, shivering again.
They all laughed. Finally both Alex and Sophie walked out the swimming baths door, big smiles plastered on there face. I wonder who won their argument?

We set off walking. Me and Justin were walking in front of everyone else, followed by Alex and Ryan, then Sophie and Chaz way behind. We were all just talking then having really random outbursts of giggles, and then talking again. I felt like me and Justin were best friends all ready, and we'd known each other about an hour now, and he was flipping Justin Bieber!
'So where we going?' I asked Justin.
'We're going back to mine if that's okay?'
'Of course that's okay!' I replied.
'Good, we'll be at mine in a minute.'
He was right. Justin's house was only a five minute walk away from the swimming baths, and the guys and girls were still following us. Guess they were coming to.

The house we were walking to was beautiful. When we were right in front of it, my mouth dropped. The whole of the front of the house was white, with dark green ivy hanging down the right hand side. The door was brown, and looked old fashioned, but that only built on the look.
'Justin, this house is...is...beautiful!'
Justin just laughed.
'You really are so cute.' Justin replied, and then he dragged me inside. 'You do go into a house you know, you don't just stare at the outside.'
I giggled, self consciously and then walked further in to the house.

We both sat on the sofa, quite awkwardly in fact. The silence was interrupted with giggles from outside and then a knock. I raced to the door to open it, and in walked Alex, Ryan, Chaz and Sophie, all nearly bursting into tears from the giggles.
'Hey, so nice of you to finally join us.' Justin said.
The boys all threw themselves on to Justin's sofa to play xbox, and then Justin joined in. Sophie and Alex were chatting on the other sofa, and I began to feel really left out.
'Justin? Have you got any tablets?' I asked.
'Yeah sure, what do you need?' Justin replied, pausing the current game, gaining groans from Ryan and Chaz.
'Just paracetamol will be fine, I've got a pounding headache.' I replied.
Justin got up.
'Justin i'll get them, you can play your game if you just tell me where they are?' I suggested.
'I'll get them, does anyone want any food or a drink while I'm there?'
Alex looked up. She loved her food, and could eat everything without getting fat or even putting weight on. Damn I wish I could be like that. Once everyone said what they wanted, Justin looked at me, and I shook my head.
"Yo woman, eat god dammit!" Alex said, throwing her shoe at me.
‘You should eat you’ll feel worse otherwise and you’ll be here all night.’ Justin explained.
Then he winked and walked off smiling. I decided to lie down, and try and sleep, always did good when I had worse headaches. You know I wouldn't mind staying here, I’m extremely comfy and I could get to know Justin better.

He bought in the drinks and decided he didn’t want to play xbox anymore so he pulled out the game. My eyes were still closed and I was so close to falling asleep when someone decided to sit on me. Guess who?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments means more chapters :)

LaurenBieber2010 xx