Status: Active<3

No Fairytale Ending

Four.

'You're so mean to me Justin.' I mumbled.
'Hey! I came over to keep you company.'
'And sitting on me was the best way to do that?' I said, slowly opening my eyes.
'I'm on MSN to!'
'Oh check Justin out, his multitasking!' I shouted.
Alex smirked at me.
‘Just squish me then will you?’ I grumbled.
‘Someone’s moody today.’ He laughed. ‘I’m sorry move your legs and you can put them on me when I sit down okay?’
‘Fine.’
I quickly peeped at his msn email and decided to sign in on my phone. I added him quickly and I smiled when I saw he accepted my request. I was talking to him for ages and he still didn’t know it was me. I nearly cried laughing when he found out!
"We should become good friends Bieber!" Alex said randomly.
"You can't call me Bieber when I don’t know your last name! What is your last name?" He asked
"Jessop. Remember my name, remember my face, cause there's no other honey that can take my place!"
"K, Jessop" He grinned.

I had rung mine and Alex's mum to say we were going to be out later then we thought, and boy were we. Alex and Ryan were chatting each other up on the floor. Sophie had gone back to Chaz's house, and me and Justin were still talking to each other on msn.

Lauren: I've had such a good time with you Justin :)x
Justin: Me to, we'll have to do this again sometime before I leave for tour. x
Lauren: Yeah we will, and talk on here while your away, don't want you to go :(x
Justin: aww, cute. Yeah, good job we got each other on here, hey whats your twitter?x
Lauren: I feel like i've known you for ages, like we're best friends, when your Justin Bieber! It's @Lozz1996 why?
Justin: Yeah, maybe we can be long distance best friends? and no reason.
Lauren: Whoop! yeah yeah, I know your up to something. Oh my god is that the time?x
Justin: You're such a weirdo, haha, me? up to something? and yeah. :)
Lauren: Thanks a lot :( and me and Alex need to go. :'(
Justin: Sorry best friend :') I don't want you to.
Lauren: aww, your so cute, and I don't want to either but we gotta go. xx


I put my phone away, and pulled Alex away from Ryan.
'Alex, it's time to go.' I said, pulling her shoulder.
'Wait, five more minutes!' She replied.
'Alex stop lip locking and move your bum.' I said.
I smiled at Justin and walked over to him.
'I really don't want to go but we can meet up again before you start touring.' I held out my pinky. 'I promise we will... best friend.'
We joined pinky's and I gave Justin a huge hug before leaving with Alex.
'Bye best friend, bye Ryan!' I shouted.

My dad suggested he took me and Alex back home. He wasn't to keen on the idea of us getting on the bus, or walking home. Neither was I to be honest, and I was so happy when he said he would bring us back. It didn't take long for my dad to drop Alex home and then finally come home ourselves. I’d been talking to Justin the whole car journey, and I couldn't help constantly cracking a smile, and a really quiet giggle.

When I got home, I took myself to bed to be in private. Me and Justin agreed to meet up again tomorrow, along with Sophie, Ryan, Alex and Chaz. Everyone agreed on the idea and agreed on meeting up.

I was already excited to see Justin again.
♠ ♠ ♠
More comments + subscribers = more chapterss :Dxx
So what you think of the changes?

LaurenBieber2010 xoxoxoxox