Status: Active<3

No Fairytale Ending

Seven.

It’s been two weeks since that bizarre day when I met Justin and during that time he had become we had become really close. He was my best friend, but I was falling for him, not that he knew! It was just me and Justin at the swimming baths this time, as Alex was busy with Ryan, as was Sophie with Chaz.

Tomorrow Justin was flying home to Atlanta to start touring, so this was our last day together. That’s what he had to tell me yesterday that was important. I was gutted when Justin told me this. He was going back on tour and he wouldn’t ever speak to him again. Why I was falling for him now?

‘Lauren, there’s something I need to tell you.’ Justin said, after we had had a few swimming races up and down the pool.
‘Yeah?’ I said sounding really worried. Of course, why wouldn’t I?
Last time he said this, he told me he was leaving. I honestly don’t think I could take anymore if this wasn’t a good thing.
‘I think I’m in love with you.’ Justin paused, waiting for my response.
I was speechless.
‘I needed to tell you before I left for touring.’ I smiled.
‘I’m in love with you to Justin, I just can’t believe that today’s our last day together, and after today we won’t speak to each other ever again and we haven’t even started…’ I explained, waffling on.
Justin interrupted: ‘So will you be my girlfriend?’
He was biting his lip nervously. Damn, that was hot.
‘Of course I will.’ I said, smiling huge.
I jumped into a hug with Justin, before he kissed my cheek.
‘I love you, I love you, and guess what? I love you!’ I shouted, getting onto Justin’s back, our fingers entwined.
‘I suppose we better get out of here and get shopping!’ Justin said.
‘What?’ I said, smiling.
‘Well I’ve got to take my girl out on a date before I go back on tour haven’t I? We’re going dress shopping.’ Justin explained.

I knew for a fact I had to get a purple dress, and pretend to not have known Justin loved purple. We walked into a shop and walked straight into the purple dress section. I gained a weird look from Justin.
‘You know I love purple, it’s my favourite colour.’ I said still looking through the dresses.
‘Wow, it’s mine to.’ He replied.
‘Nah!’ I said smiling and winking at him.
I walked into the dressing room, with what I thought looked perfect. I put it on and I absolutely loved it. I walked out to see Justin looking out the shop window.
‘Err, Justin?’ I said, scared he wouldn’t like it.
‘Wow, you’re beautiful!’ He said really dazed.
‘Thank you!’ I said.
‘I guess you want this one?’ He asked.
‘Yeah please, but how much is it?’ I looked at the tag, to see the price of £500. ‘Oh, I can’t Justin it’s £500 I’ll find a cheaper one.’
‘No baby, your priceless so I’m getting you this one, anything else like? Bracelets?’ He said looking around.
‘Sure if that’s ok?’ He nodded. ‘I’ll pay you back! Promise.’ I said.
I suddenly had an idea, so when Justin wasn’t looking I dashed out the shop, to a shop that sold headphones and there I bought the Justbeats that Justin bought out recently, this was going to be my necklace! I paid and dashed back to where Justin was and I saw he had just paid, so he didn’t notice I was gone. I was so excited for our date!

After a long day shopping we headed home. I was really excited to go on my first proper date with Justin, but I had butterflies swimming in my stomach, hoping it would turn out okay. Justin and me sang along to loads of different songs on the radio, until Justin’s song Pick me came on. Justin turned the radio down sharpish, looking embarrassed, but I quickly turned it back up and sung as loud as I could dancing really weirdly. I gained funny looks from passers by, and Justin occasionally looked at me like I am a freak, but to be honest, I didn’t cae! The song was coming to an end and Justin was finally singing after I actually begged him to. I pecked his cheek when we were outside my house.
‘Baby, I’d always pick you.’ I said getting out of the car.
‘See you in an hour?’ Justin said.
‘Of course, love you.’ I said.
‘Love you too.’

I hated wearing a lot of make-up because it made me feel fake. I lightly bronzed up my face then brushed my lashes through several times with my mascara. I sprayed myself with perfumes and my new body sprays and then added a touch of lip-gloss to my lips. For my hair I left my fringe in and gripped some of it back. I was too lazy to curl it. I was ready; it’s was now the moment to put on my dress. I looked into my full-length mirror to see my reflection. I saw me, in a beautiful purple dress, with pale skin. I quickly bronzed my arms and legs to look less pale and then placed my earrings through my ears. The earrings were only slightly shorter than shoulder level, so they wouldn’t annoy me which was good. I placed my feet delicately into my shoes and walked over to my headphone necklace. I placed it around my neck grabbed my bag and looked into my mirror. I looked good, if I say so myself. I turned to my window to see Justin parking outside the house. I grabbed my things and walked to the door. I was so excited; I took one final look in the mirror, and went down stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE :D

Comment,Subscribe&Recommend!

LaurenBieber2010