Incolore Lumière - Colorless Light

Chapter 1

Chapter 1
In my head I could see it...how the book ends, the Antagonist was falling on his knees asking for forgiveness and mercy while the Protagonist had the sword to his throat, this picture is very clear. As I read I can make the characters whomever I like and how they look. I am the Master who determines their fate.

“Madame Colette you have fallen asleep once again.” Emily my maid said as I slowly open my eyes. “Emily… how long was I gone for? I was only reading a minute ago.” She looked up at me with worried eyes. “Madame Colette all you do is read, you should go out with your sister Cecil and have fun while your father permits it.” I only nodded because there was not must to say to answer her question. I got up and walked towards the balcony and looked out onto the night sky only wishing to go alone and discover the world for myself.

I turned back to go inside that’s when I heard obnoxious laughter coming from the hallway I just gestured to myself to ignore it but my ears deceived me. It could be only one person with a laugh like that, Cecil. “I must say that was the best party of my Life!” She walked in dressed in a crimson dress and too much make up for any little girl trying it on for the first time.

My sister was one year older than me she had soft curly hair and a beauty mark next to her left eye, she could have any man she wanted, but she only settled for less.
“Emily Where are you, my coat needs to be hanged!” Cecil yelled. Naturally Emily came running to her taking her coat away and I was face to face with my sister waiting to be scolded. “My dear, dear sister Colette you have skin like snow and hair like angels yet you still stay home to be unrecognized.” I usually just watch my sister and never answer but that usually does not go very far.

“I merely was reading Cecil something you need to do more often.” I brushed past her to go to the garden, soon after she called out to me. “Your world will never be known Colette, stop wasting your time!”

I could feel the tears coming but I nearly held them back. I arrived at our garden at the back of our villa. I opened the gates and walked around in amazement at night you never really notice their true form. I gazed at the roses and the sunflowers and Peonies I closed my eyes and dreamed of skipping in a field of flowers the sun on my cheek, it was beautiful.

The best way to imagine was to close your eyes as so I did and spin around. It was easier to escape from the noise.

I opened my eyes to see my father staring at me with lonely eyes he nodded and walked towards me. “You spend so much time dreaming, Colette and you spend so much time looking like your mother." He caressed my cheek with the back of his hand. I held on to it.

My father is a very kind man. He is worried about my protection because of what happened to my mother... I dare not say for the memories are too painful to bear.

"Papa." I said looking into his grey eyes. He patted my hand. "Yes my sweet?" My father rarely talked about her to me about Mère." And so his eyes darken as he gazed at me.

"Aurore... my dear wife was a pure soul just like you. She would always dream and talk about there being a hidden place where only those could experience true joy. Colette you are much like your mother." At that moment my father gave me the lightest smile I have ever encountered which told me he missed her very much.

As do I. My mother died when I was only 5 years old it’s been 12 years since then. My father then brushed the bangs out of my face and took my hand onto his arm. “Well it is dinner time the cooks made your favorite dish tonight. I’m sure you will be delighted.

Then as we walked back to the villa I looked up to the sky, the one part of my live that will never be colorless as when I live to the day that I die its colors will forever lie above us all.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY for the First Chapter!! Great way to start off the New year! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave comments if you have any questions or want to know whats happening next ;3!