Status: heartbeat.

Bargain.

Five.

A scuffling noise startled me in the dark. Destiny was standing in my doorway holding a pillow to her chest. I looked at my clock to see that it was about three in the morning.
"That movie was too scary, can I sleep with you?" She shyly admitted.
"Of course." I chuckled and scooted to the side of my bed.
"Can I borrow a shirt?"
I looked at her confused until I remembered that she slept naked.
I stumbled to my dresser and pulled out a deep blue shirt. Her smooth voice sweetly thanked me. I walked to my bed and made myself comfortable. I unnoticeably watched her. Destiny slowly turned around and dropped the pillow to the ground. I couldn't take my eyes away from her glowing, curvy torso. Her auburn waves twisted around her shoulders, covering her breasts. My blue shirt swallowed her whole. She turned back to me with a smile. My bed felt warm with her laying beside me.
I woke up with Destiny standing over my bed holding a newspaper to her chest. She looked precious with her auburn locks and pale lips. My bedroom window was wide open and the light shined on her. She was wearing my faded jeans and my blue shirt, but it was tied up. My jeans surprisingly hugged her curves perfectly.
"Is that my shirt and jeans?" I questioned.
She shyly answered, "I didn't have any other clean clothes. I didn't think it'd be a problem."
I sat up with a smile on my face. "It's not."
She grinned and said, "Great."