This one summer

Good news or bad news it always news

I woke up the next day with a note On the bed stand
"hey sorry I'm not here I went to go get some breakfast for us my parents went to work and my sister is at her friends I'll he back ASAP- Cameron"

Ok well I'm the only one here so I got out of bed and went to go take a shower i got out and threw on some jeans and a t-shirt. I heard a door shut down stairs and so I went to go see who it was.only cameron. I help him take some bags to the counter and put things away. I guess he went shopping too. "Hey babe how are you feeling this morning?" he asked and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

To be honest I really love the little things he dose like ask how I'm feeling or the little kisses he gives. " I'm good and you?" I asked turning around for the cabinets and giving him a hug from behind and resting my head on his back he picked me up and spun me around to where I was facing him. " all better now that I'm with you."

"really? So what did you get?"

"I got some pancake mix and eggs and fruit."

"Ok ill make the pancakes then."

"nope you will not"

"but cam I want to help!"

" ok but. I wan to make the pancakes ok?"

" ok then."

After about an hour of burnt cakes and a mess I'm the kitchen we decided to clean up and just go to a small diner. When we where driving Cameron had told me that the band was going back on Tour. Yes, I was happy but what dose the leave me? I knew it one day he was going to leave and this would never be the same when he would come back. I knew that when he would go on tour he would see all these other beautiful girls and forget about me. "babe I looked at the tour bus earlier today and we had some extra bunks and I was just wondering if you would like to fill one of them posabily the one below me or on top of me?"
" I would love to but wait who are you gong on Tour with?"

"Oh. We are opining up for Selena Gomez and Action Item are going to be On tour with us also."

I had to admit Selena Gomez? I'm a bit scare of this I mean yea she and Cameron are friends and the are really close but what if something happens. Well we will just have to wait and see what happens on tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry ive been away for too long school and other this happen and I'm am just to buys nowadays but I've got a chapter up and I hope you lie it

Coment. Subscribe.
<3 kiana