Status: Done:) A Prequel of This is Us

This Would Be Us

Sounds Like A Movie Ending

1 New Message
Aly texts:
Hey Dee(:

Diana texts:
Took you long enough! Wtf happened?

1 New Message
Aly texts:
A lot.

Diana Texts:
No shit. Tell meeeeeeeeee!!

1 New Message
Aly texts:
Well first off, Jordan texted me while I was waiting for Pat to get done with practice. Didn’t go so well.

Diana texts:
Oh god no! You didn’t change your mind did you?

1 New Message
Aly texts:
OH NO! Of course not. He just pretty much told me I was a cold-hearted bitch who led him on. Then he told me that he hoped that Pat leaves me for good. I didn’t think things would get this ugly.

Diana texts:
I'm so sorry, al! You know that guys a total douche. Plus, this only proves that you picked the right guy:)

1 New Message
Aly texts:
I know. I know. So I guess I should tell you what happened with Pat, huh?

Diana texts:
Gee, what would make you think that? Of course it’s time!!

1 New Message
Aly texts:
Well I guess I should start from the beginning. I was sitting on the bench outside the locker room door when the guys started leaving. And, as predicted, they guys either give me the once over or politely greet me and leave quickly. Sharpie and Brent were the only ones who actually stopped and made small talk. If it wouldn’t have been for them I would’ve broken down right then and there. I already had a lump in my throat and tears were building up in my eyes.

Diana texts:
Alright alright! Get to the good stuff!

1 New Message
Aly texts:
Pat was one of the last guys to actually come out. I was sitting with my head in my hands, nervous, and scared as hell. And it only intensified when he stood in front of me.

Diana texts:
Our parents did warn us about hockey players in high school, remember? Okay, so what exactly happened then?

1 New Message
Aly texts:
Gah, they did-.- well, then I stood up and I looked into his eyes. They were so full of pain. It hurt me just to look at how much pain I had caused him. Tears started making their way down my cheeks. I had to look at the floor. I didn’t even know what to say but the silence was getting to me so I whispered an apology. It was hardly audible but I'm guessing he heard me because he said “I know.”

Diana texts:
Oh, wow. This is just, idk, sounds so movie-like. But go on!

1 New Message
Aly texts:
If this were a movie, we would’ve made up, kissed, and be together.

Diana texts:
So, what you’re saying is that…you guys aren’t together?

1 New Message
Aly texts:
Well, I'm getting there. When I looked back up at him, I wanted to speak up but I didn’t know exactly what to say. Then without thinking, I asked, “What happens now, Pat?” It took him a while to answer but he finally gave me an answer. His exact words were “Aly, I’m really hurt right now. As much as I really wish I didn’t right now, I still love you. But,” and he paused here. What he said next is the answer to your question. “I- I think it would be best if we take a break.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't see that one coming, did ya?
It's 'cause Aly and I, we are freakin' genius.

That is the real ending:)
But the story doesn't end here, oh no. We are not done:)
Stick around for the squel;)

Comments<3