Sequel: Puppet to the Crown
Status: Same story is posted by me on Quizilla under the username ParentalAdvisory4382

Slave to Destiny

Image

Prologue

There is another world hidden under the shroud of night. It moves while the world sleeps. It’s what nightmares are made of. This world has been called The Otherworld by the few people who know of its existence. Most can go their whole life without ever knowing it exists, but a gateway is right in front of them. You know that dark creepy alley that makes you shrivel in fear, it’s a gateway. Most things you fear are is someway connected to The Otherworld.

The Otherworld doesn’t impact humans though. The few it does, it never impacts them well. Once snatched up and taken there, you don’t comeback. Over the last century things have become even more gruesome. As the Otherworld became divided by two different races things began to change. Feuds began to erupt. There was no such thing as peace. One side, the werewolves, had been enslaved by the other, the vampires, for centuries. Finally after the years of torture the werewolves revolted. They took back their freedom. They made their own kingdom.

They changed everything, but now things were about to change again. And all this change will revolve around a very special girl. Princess Gabriella Storm. She was going to change history for better or worse. The Dark Mother had given her child a destiny only fit for royalty. She would be the one who would have to destroy the line that had divided the races for centuries.