A New Year, a New Beginning.

1/1

She was alone in the crowd of people who were all chanting the same numbers in union, the air around the large group pulsed with anticipation and eagerness as the ending of the year drew closer and closer to the end.

Her voice was lost in with the others as she joined the count down, feeling like this year would be hers; this year would be better than the one she was currently counting away. She wanted a year that will have no regrets and be filled with smiles and laughter. She wants this year to be one to remember in a good way, full of wonderful memories. This year she wanted to meet tons of new people, and go places that she’s never been to. She wanted this to be a year filled with joy, not with sorrow.

She wanted 12 months of not caring about what people thought, to not care about money or time – just care about living. She wanted to feel free and unrestricted, and this year would be the year to do just that.

The crowd cheered as the New Year was born; confetti of different colours drifted from the sky, decorating the streets and tangling into the girls’ hair. She closed her eyes and titled her head skyward; this was going to be a good year.

She could feel it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments=Love!
Let me know if there are any grammar errors or anything - my editor is on vacation right now. =P Haha
Happy New Years! Cheers! =D