Status: on hiatus.

Bettering The Bruises

You're Cheating

“Do we have to do this, come on?” Mercedes complained.

“This project is due tomorrow,” I giggled. “And we are hardly half way done. We have to get this done before football practice is done.”

“So?” she snapped. “Girl, I do not need to be doing this damn work right now. I have to go home and do something entertaining.”

I laughed. “How about this? We can have a 10 minute break, okay?”

“Okay,” she smirked. “That means you can go see lover boy too.”

“I know,” I moved my shoulders in an attempt to be sexy. But it turned out to look like crap, and both of us laughed.

“Alright,” I paused. “I’ll be back soon.”

She smiled as I speed walked down the hallway to get to the auditorium. I decided that seeing Finn during practice wasn’t going to be too good since he was busy. But, Quinn would still be in there so why not? Of course we offered to let her come and study with us or something, but she didn’t want to.

As I neared closer to the door, I walked in casually. Without looking up, I took step by step quietly – hoping to surprise her. When I was about to jump up and give her a surprise, I was the one who had the real surprise.

Right there in front of my eyes was something I never expected. Two people were kissing there casually. Well more like dry humping each other all over the place. These two people were all over each other, legs sliding up and each other’s body.

These two people were Quinn and Finn.

“What the hell is this?” I screamed uncontrollably. I was planning on sneaking out and crying, then confronting him later. But the urge to yell and scream at them was way too appealing.

They ripped their bodies away from each other the moment they heard my voice. Tears began to pool up in my eyes as I looked at them with much disappointment. Not only was I portrayed by someone I considered my friend, but also my boyfriend.

“Jenna,” Finn began. “It’s not, you know, what you think-k.

“Really? It isn’t?” I said. “Then what exactly is it?”

“It’s uh-“ Quinn looked at Finn nervously. “I don’t know, Jenna. I’m so sorry.”

“Yeah, so damn sorry,” I rolled my eyes. “Then why the hell were you doing it?”

I began to back up, as Finn came closer to me and further away from Quinn. “Jenna, it was a mistake, I’m so sorry.”

“You of all people!” I pointed at him. “I thought you would know what this was like and avoid it. This is exactly what she did to you!”

“I’m so sorry,” he pleaded. “I don’t know why I did it.”

“I know,” I crossed my arms as sobs escaped me. “You still have feelings for her. Maybe you asking me out was just a way to make her believe we really were going out in the first place.”

“Jenna, it’s not like that at all,” he disagreed. “I love you. I asked you out because of that, and nothing
more.”

“Bull shit,” I responded. “All along you would risk my feelings for her. I know you’ve done a lot for me, and I owe you for that. But I didn’t know I needed to pay this much.”

“Please don’t do this Jenna,” he said. “It’s not like that. I love you.”

“Well I hate you!” I yelled. “You’re a piece of shit, and I don’t want anything to do with you! Go away, I don’t want you anymore.”

“Jenna,” he said before I began to run out.

“We’re through!” I cried out. “And Quinn, I’m fucking done with you too!”

I ran out of the room, trying my best to outrun him. If he couldn’t find me, he couldn’t catch me. I had no idea where to go right now. If I went to Mercedes, she’d go and beat Finn’s ass – so that wasn’t an option. Finn and Quinn were the people who just hurt me, so I was screwed.

An idea then popped into my head, and I began to the football field. The only person I could think of was there. He’s never hurt me, he’s only helped me. The only problem – he really would kill Finn. But in all honesty, I don’t think it bothered me too much.

I ran onto the field, not stopping for anything. I saw Jake for a split second before focusing my attention on wherever number 20 was. I saw him at the end of the field, talking to someone. That’s where I was headed, straight to Puck.

He saw me and then took off his helmet. He gave me an odd look as I neared closer and closer. The look of confusion turned to worry the moment he could see the tears in my eyes. I ran straight into him for a hug. And the second I hit his body, tears fell freely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! So, this has always been planned -since the very beginning. Not sure how this is going to end this yet, but this has officially happened. Finn is cheating on Jenna with Quinn, dun dun dun dun. What do you think of this? Are you Team Finn or Team Puck? Well thank you so much to the commenters!:
blueskittles
onlythegooddieyoung
broseph
Just Exhale
Mrs.TaylorLautner
rochnell
Lauren Loves... ;D
inallmyspite717
Thank you so much you guys! Please keep is up, I really appreciate it :D. Love you all so much, keep it up :).