Status: Complete!

The Boy Named Fang

Hello there. My name's Sora and I'm just a typical sixteen year-old girl. I live in a small town in Virginia in a pretty home. It's nothing extravagant, but it's safe and welcoming. The owner before my parents and I moved in let it run down in the years prior to them moving, so we had a lot of work to do for a while. But now, it's home.

Within the first year my family moved into the home, we heard about what had happened to the owner before we moved in from the next door neighbor. She said that the a young woman who had lived there was expecting a baby boy and the neighbor had even driven that poor woman to the hospital when the baby came (She didn't fail to mention that the young woman was pregnant before being married and the father of the child was nowhere to be seen). Then our neighbor told us about how the pregnancy went well, but when the doctor came back, he told the woman that her son had died in birth. The mother was heartbroken and when she was able to come home, she let the house go. She eventually moved, but she wasn't alone the day she drove away from the house. She had a man with her.

Since I heard that story, I always imagined what the house looked like before she had her baby and what it would have looked like if her son never died.

Anyway, now I live in the house full of memories and dreams... none of which I expected to come into the open while my family occupied the house.