Somebody to Love

Golfers.

Image

Somebody To Love

Chapter Seven

Annie walked onto the first tee of a fancy golf course.

“I don't even know how to play golf” she muttered to Nick, he smiled at her.

“I can teach you.”

He grabbed one of the clubs he and his brother had rented for her. He handed it to her looking at it like it was a trophy.

“That is your driver...come'er and I'll show you how to hold it.”

She walked over to him and he got behind her, wrapping his arms around her he grabbed her hands and placed them on the club, his hands were over his as he made the club move.

“You can't take your eyes off the ball” he breathed onto her neck, she stood there stone like listening. “You look at the ball and swing.”

He pulled the club back then forward making her go through the acts of hitting a ball. Suddenly Joe was next to them, giving them a weird look.

“What's up?”

“I'm teaching her how to play golf” Nick told his brother.

“When you showed me how to play golf you didn’t teach me like that....” Joe trailed off.

“Yeah well..” Nick looked around, moving away from Annie quick.

“Annie rides with me” Joe suddenly announced.

“What?” Nick asked, he looked almost offend.

“Me and Annie will be riding in a golf cart and you take the other one” Joe told him.

“Shouldn't we let Annie pick who she wants to ride with?” Nick crossed his arms over his chest.

“I don't really care either way” Annie told them, Joe smirked while Nick looked down at his white and black golf shoes. After nine holes Annie still sucked and Joe and Nick were bickering back and forth, Annie sat down on the golf cart, she had just taken six shots at a bogey but Joe marked it down as a par.

“I missed six times....” she trailed off.

“Hey... I'm not telling” he smirked as he shrugged. He drove off leaving Nick in the dust, Annie looked behind and saw Nick jump into his own golf cart, she turned around to see that Joe had passed the men's tee box on the next hole and was now going off the cart path.

“Where are you taking me?” she asked.

“In to the woods....” he trailed off, grinning like a fool.

“Wh....what for?”

“Oh, I'm not gonna hurt you” his grin got bigger.

“Your kinda freaking me out” she told him.

“Oh don't worry, were just gonna for a joy ride... get rid of boring Nick for awhile.”

“I don't think Nick is boring..”

“You like him don't you?” Joe's head turned sharply to look at her.

“Watch where your going” she shirked, grabbing onto the roof of the golf cart.

“Answer me...”

“He's a nice guy.... but I'm not interested in dating him if that’s what your asking.”

He didn't say anything and looked back to the woods witch they were not entering, the sun light was slightly blocked from the think trees, she held on to the cart for dear life as he ran over large rocks and branches, she looked over and he had a smile on his face, she didn't know how he thought this was fun.

“Oh, calm down... its fun....”

He went zooming through a patch of water, the splashes came back and hit her in the face.

“Won't you get in trouble for taking the golf cart in here?” she asked, rubbing her watered face.

“Did you forget who I was?” he smirked. “They won't dare mess with me.... they love me.”

She laughed but when she looked back out she saw they had come inches from hitting a tree. After a few minutes of riding in the woods Annie began to loosen up, it was fun when you don't think about falling out or getting eaten by whatever was in there, Joe's phone buzzed many times and finally he pulled it out of his golf shorts and smirked at the screen.

“Nick's mad.. we should go back.... um... how do I get back?”

“Oh my god... were gonna die” Annie mused, looking around, they were deep in the woods.

An hour and a half latter all three of them sat in the restraint the golf course had, playing golf and getting lost in the woods would make any one hungry. They had just ordered when Nick asked to speak to Joe alone, they walked away from the table and walked to the men's room, where Nick pushed Joe inside roughly

“Your a moron” he barked at him.

“What?” Joe smirked.

“You just took off into the woods....”

“It was fun.... a lot better then being stuck with you” Joe told him.

“You could have died...”

“In the woods?” Joe gushed. “Give me a break.. you just didn't want me to be alone with Annie.”

“You have a girlfriend, remember?” Nick told him. “She may be a bitch, but she's your girlfriend...”

“I am well aware that she's my girlfriend... but if I want to take a friend... who may be a girl into the woods, I will.”

“Not when she's my friend too.”

“You like her don't you?” Joe smirked.

“I didn't say that...”

“I can see it.... its all over your face” Joe smirked, knowing Annie didn't feel the same way. “You have a girlfriend to you know.”

“But she's in London...” Nick trailed off.

“So, you want a girl there and here?”

“No!” Nick gushed. “I didn't even say I liked Annie.”

“I know you better then that, Nick, I know when you like a girl... I even know when you like a girl before you know when you like a girl....” Joe smirked bigger now. “But don't get to into this girl... I don't think she likes you back.”

“Why?” Nick asked. “You think she likes you, Mr. Greene?”

“One; don't ever call me that again.... two; I don't like her, you jerk, I just know she doesn't like you... cause your boring and smell like dirt.”

“I was just playing golf... and not frolicking around in the woods like some people.”

“Stop being jealous.”

“Stop being a jackass.”

“Stop talking to me....”

Stop living...”

Joe looked at his brother hurt, but had no time to say anything back, they heard a voice that was calling from the hall.

“Guys, the foods here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't updated this in forever... My girl Sam asked me to... so I did... please comment if I still have readers.. :D