Somebody to Love

First Date.

Image

Somebody To Love

Chapter Nine

“I thought you said you weren’t into Nick like that?” Joe yelled through the phone, Annie sat on a bench right outside her dorm, waiting for Nick to pick her up.

“I thought I didn't, but when he asked me out.... my mouth said yes,”

“That's bull.”

“I'm sorry you think that...” Annie trailed off, just then she saw a black limo pull up to the crib, the dark back window rolled down and there was her curly topped date.”I gotta go, Joe, talk to ya soon.”

She hung up the phone as Nick got out with a smile, she smiled back and walked over to him.

“After you, me lady” he smirked.

“You did all of this for our first date?”

“Well, I believe its go big or go home.... so I went big.”

They got into the limo and Nick muttered to the driver and they were off, the dark windows were so dark that Annie could barley see out of them, she was sure Nick did this intellectually . Soon the car stopped and Nick opened the door and stepped out, he held his hand out for her to take, she did as she got out, she looked around at the Gardens; she loved everything to do with flowers and plants, this place was just like home to her, Nick smiled down at her and pulled her along a path. They got to a red rose garden and Nick pointed ahead at a blanket and basket.

“Nick, you've done to much, with the limo already..and....and everything” Annie muttered over and over again through out their date, Nick just laughed each time.

“Have another strawberry” he told her, picking up a bowl of the red and juicy berries. She took one and took a bite, the acidy juice slowly trickled down her chin and in hopes not to get any on her new dress she started moving quickly, looking for a napkin.

“Here, let me” Nick smirked, picking up a paper towel and dabbing it on her chin, her actions stopped right away, she froze, staring down at his hand as it slowly backed away, she looked up at him and he smiled.

“Thanks” she muttered, feeling a bit stupid.

“You know...” he suddenly trailed off. “You look kinda cute with strawberry running down your chin.... but then again, you always look cute.”

Annie blushed and looked down at her hands.

“You look extra cute today... have I said how beautiful you look today?

“Yeah.. um... a few times” Annie still didn't look up. “You don't look bad yourself.”

Nick laughed again, a few minutes went by without talking.

“Annie?”

“Yes?”

“Why won't you look up?”

“I...I...I don't know” she muttered, taken aback a bit.

“Don't be so bashful..”

“You should talk” she told him, looking up at him. He smiled at her, she bit her lip, trying not to giggle like a school girl.

“I don't normally ask... but... can I kiss you?”

“Um.... uh... yeah?”

He smiled even bigger as he slowly got closer to her, she breathed heavily as his lips edged closer and closer, she felt his warm breath on her lips, then suddenly, his lips hit hers, she gasped slightly, as if shocked. She kissed back after a few seconds and he let the kiss deepen. After a minute or two, Annie had lost track of time. Nick pulled away, smiling if possible even bigger, he sighed looking around, she just watched him biting her lip, hoping he would want to kiss again. He looked back over at her and smirked.

“Wanna go to my house?” he suddenly asked.

“Um.... sure?”

“Great, we can watch movies and I think my mom's making Parmesan chicken wanna stay for dinner?”

“I'd love to” Annie smiled, Nick did the same and stood up, helping Annie up like the gentlemen he is, But once they were standing he didn't let go of her hand, instead he intertwined their fingers and pulled her from their picnic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its not a real long chapter... but its a chapter... PLEASE COMMENT!!!