I Wouldn't Mind

Un

I looked through my closet for something half decent to wear to the movie’s later tonight when there was a hard knock on my door, I turned to face my door surprised to see Connor and Nick standing there. Connor’s face was harsh while Nick’s was softer. “I just.. Man I don’t want to do this.” He whispered to Nick who rolled his eyes and shoved him further inside the room. “I wanted to thank you for allowing us to come tonight.” I nodded my head and went back to my closet, I was getting hot when I stripped my coat off. I looked back at Connor as he looked over me. “Why are you so skinny? Are you like anorexic or something.”

“No, Ballet is just very… Very heavy exercise.” I mumbled before pulling my jacket back over my body, I watched out of the corner of my eye as Connor left mumbling something about taking a shower. I watched as Nick stared at me, His eyes keeping on my body. I focused back on finding something decent to wear, Finally finding a pair of black heeled boots, black stocking, a black skirt then a white top, I placed them all on my bed while I grabbed my leather jacket and bag. “Do, You know what movie we’re going to?” I asked looking over my jewelry. I picked up my single pearl drop necklace and pearl earrings. Nick cleared his throat before sitting at my desk looking at my open laptop. I watched horrified as he watched the from two months ago. He turned to me and gasped.

“This is you?” He questioned.

“What movie are we seeing?” I repeated.

“The Black Swan.” He replied before re-watching the video. I nodded my head and walked to my bed picking up my clothes, Nick looked at me and pointed to the door, “I’m just going to..” He trailed of, I nodded my head watching him close the door as he did so. I walked into the shower and undressed myself, I looked over the bruises watching as they faded. I shook the thought of and turned on the shower before jumping in. I washed my body and hair before getting out and trying my hair. I watched carefully as I softly turned my straight hair into soft curls, The long brown hair slipping halfway down my back when It was all finished. My next stage was make-up, With the smallest base coat I furthered my look by putting on red lip stick and black eye liner. With a final glace in the mirror I started to get dressed. “Come on you have to see it.” I heard Nick’s voice come from inside my room.

“Nick, I don’t want to watch men dance around in tights.” Connor replied, I heard Nick scoff.

“it’s Annie, Look at her, Look how amazing she is.” He said and soon I heard the music to one of the Pas De Deux dances I did come through to me. I ignored it and continued to dress only walking out when I had my shoes on. I ignored Nick and Connor as they watched me walk.

“Why don’t you dance anymore?” Connor asked me, I turned to him and shrugged. “Damn it Annie, I want to know why! Your in my house and no-one’s telling my anything.” He yelled just as my father walked through the door.

“What’s going on in here?” His stern voice cut through the tension like a knife.

“You didn’t tell them why I’m here?” I questioned. “I’ve been here for near a week and they still don’t know why I’m here.” He looked down, I scoffed and grabbed my jacket and bag before marching down stairs. I heard Nick and Connor excuse themselves before following me down.

“You look great.” Rose smiled as we meet her and everyone else at the theatre. I nodded in thanks before looking through my bag for money as I was ment to buy my ticket.

“Can I get two tickets to the Black Swan please.” I heard Nick’s smooth voice come from beside me. I looked up to see him handing money over to the cashier before accepting the tickets, He smiled at me and handed me one ticket pocketing the other for himself.

“You didn’t have to do that.” I whispered, He smiled and pushed a stray bit of hair from my eyes. He let out a laugh before answering me.

“I wanted to.” I blushed and looked to the ground before feeling my body being knocked forward. Nick’s arms caught me as a rowdy group of boys looked over mer.

“Oh damn he’s lucky.” One smirked before winking at me. I hid my head in Nick’s chest as he moved my body out of the way. I gasped as Rose and Ally grabbed my hands dragging me to the bathroom. I watched as Nick looked after me before disappearing behind the door.

“Annie!” They both squeaked. “Nick paid for you.” Rose continued. “He must really like you! I mean he brought a ticket for you, You know Ally those rumors about him looking for a girlfriend might be true after all.”

“Chill, I’m not his girlfriend, But from what I hear your going out with Connor.” I retaliated making her blush. I’ll remember that night how Nick sat beside me, How his hand brushed mine on the arm rest how his eyes would trail of screen to look at me. I’ll remember that night even if it was a month ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
Four Comments would be chill!