I Wouldn't Mind

Trois

“Alright guys we’re here.” Mrs. Jonas turned and smiled at us. “Here’s the plan, We put our gear inside then go do our own things until 8:00pm where we will meet at the theatre.” She looked us all in the eye. “Everyone got the plan?” We all nodded. “Okay let’s go.” Nick opened the door before getting himself out. He held his hand out to help me out with a smile on his face. I accepted his hand and moved out of the car pulling my jacket against me. Nick’s arm wrapped around my waist as we pulled well Nick pulled our luggage into the hotel. We stood in a small group as Mr. and Mrs. Jonas check us into our rooms.

“Okay, Kevin and Dani.” Mr. Jonas handed one of the three room keys to them. “Frankie, Joe.” He handed of another. “Nick and Annie.” Mr. Jonas smiled brightly at us as Nick grabbed our key then my hand. He walked us away from his family to the elevators before speaking to me.

“Sorry my family can be over bearing at times.” He laughed, I shook my head. “What.” He laughed pulling me into him.

“Their amazing.” I smiled as we stepped out of the elevator. Nick laughed and grabbed our bags again before walking us to room 672. Nick smiled at me once more before opening the door to the room. “Nick there’s no couch.” He looked at me and blushed. “We can share the bed.”

“No, I don’t want you to think I’m taking advantage off you! I can sleep on the floor.” I laughed and placed my hands on his shoulders.

“Your not.” He smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed as he pulled me into his chest hugging me tightly. “Want to go get a coffee?” He pulled away and smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laughed with Nick as we walked down the streets of New York, Nick pulling his phone out every now and then to snap pictures of us together. “Nick we have to hurry.” I laughed as we made our way closer to the theatre, Nick nodded and smiled down at me wrapping an arm around my waist as a group of rowdy boys neared us. They eyed me then Nick as we walked past them some of them whistling to my back. I held onto Nick’s free hand making him look at me. “Let’s hurry.” He nodded his head and continued making our way through the streets. Everyone was waiting out the front of the theatre waiting for us.

“Just made it.” Dani smiled at me. I blushed and looked at Nick who was blushing himself.

“Okay let’s go.” Kevin smiled grabbing Dani’s hand before walking into the theatre. Joe stepped up and lead me into the theatre with Nick. I looked around the theatre. I looked at Nick who smiled brightly at me. He grabbed onto my hand again as we sat down in our seats. Nick didn’t let go of my hand all through the musical. He squeezed my hand when Eponine died, When anyone died. At the end of the show Nick helped me up smiling as I lent my head on his shoulder.

“Tiered?” He whispered to me, I nodded my head sleepily. He smiled and lent down to grab my purse from me. “Mom, We’re just going to go back to the hotel.” I didn’t listen as Mrs. Jonas answered barley waking up as Nick lead us out towards our hotel for the night. “So I was thinking tomorrow we could go for a walk before we go home?” I smiled up at him.

“Yeah I’d like that.” He smiled. We walked in silence up to our hotel room. The two of us thinking out own thing. Mine of how nice it was to have Nick’s arms around me. He smirked at me as he opened the door. With a small yawn I laid down on the bed causing Nick to laugh. He walked over to me and smiled. I smiled up at him two before slipping my shoes of. He walked over to the other side of the bed and laid down. I turned to face him his curls falling over his eyes.

“Thank you.” I whispered, He smiled and nodded his head. “That’s the kind of thing I’ve trained to do.” I whispered again scared people would hear us.

“You sing too?” I nodded. “Will you sing for me?” I smiled.

“One day.”

“One Day.” He confirmed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Five Comments