‹ Prequel: Bite Me
Status: read the first part(: ---------------->

You're The Reason

15

"God. I am tired. How am I tired?!" I yelled at Damon when we got home.

"You just died babe." He laughed at me and shook my head.

"Which is exactly why I shouldn't be tired, I mean, I was dead." I threw my hands up and landed on the couch.

"Babe. You are a piece of work." He said down next to me and threw an arm around my shoulder.

"What if you get tired of me?" I suddenly asked. I didn't look up so I couldn't see his expression, but I knew it was on of horror.

"I could never get tired of you. You are my forever. I have been waited a very long time to meet the love of my life, and you are it. You have made me into something that I wanted to be the whole time. I love you." I kind of just sat there in silence because I wasn't expecting that kind of response.

"What if you get tired of me?" Damon asked.

"Damon. I haven't been waiting as long as you, but I found the one that I am ready to spend the rest of forever with. It will always be you." I leaned up and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his forehead against mine. Moments like this is why I loved him so much. He knew what to say, and he knew what to do. I smiled at him and stood up and grabbed his hand. I changed into pajamas and we got into bed. I laid my head on his chest and i could no longer feel the difference. We were the same. We were one.

"I don't think life can get any better."

"It will get a lot better." Damon winked at me and I had to hide a blush.

"You've never..." Damon stopped the sentence.

"No. It's one of those, wait for the right person, kind of things."

"That makes you even better than before babe. It's cute." I smiled and let my eyes close. Perfection was a heavy standard to live up to, but he succeeded.

*Damon's POV*

Perfection, it wasn't easy, but somehow she managed to live up to the standard so many people tried to reach. She slowly fell asleep and I couldn't imagine my life without her. I pushed a stray hair out of her face and ran my hand down her cheek. We were the same now. One combined. I looked up at the ceiling and let my eyes close. I shifted my weight so I was closer to Katie and I kissed her forehead.

My eyes fell closed and I fell into a dream that I wish I could forget.

"Get away from me. You're a monster." Katie screamed at my face. What was she talking about?

"What are you talking about Katie? It's me!" I stepped closer to her and she screamed bloody murder. It hurt my ears it was so loud.

"You are a freak. Stay away from us."

"Us?" Then I looked down to her arms. There was a baby. A baby? That's not even possible for a vampire. I don't think...

"Stop staring at my child. Get away from us!" Then she darted by me and I was still frozen. Baby? Wait, I had just lost the love of my life, but what was that baby? It couldn't be mine. It doesn't work like that. I don't think. What the hell is wrong with me?

"Daddy!" I heard a small child's voice next to me and it caused me to jump. I looked to my right and I saw a small boy. What the hell?!

"What?" I muttered.

"Daddy! Up!" He held his arms out to me and I slowly bent down to pick him up, he had to be only two.

"Who's your daddy?" I asked him.

"You!" And he seemed so sure. I froze again and I couldn't figure out what was going on.
♠ ♠ ♠
How much do I suck? More than a lot. I know, but hopefully I'll get into the swing of the things and I'll finish this story(:

I'm a little rusty with this story stuff, but summer vacation is boring and I have nothing to do. So, comment and subscribe(:

-Kendra(: