‹ Prequel: Bite Me
Status: read the first part(: ---------------->

You're The Reason

02

**Katie's Pov**

Personally, I wanted to talk to Damon, but it would just make it that much worse. I have been stuck here for a month. A month without contact to everyone, except Katherine.

I heard the door open.. Speaking of the witch.

"So I'm having a guest over tonight, so your gonna have to stay in your room."

"Okay." I whispered.

"Good." Then she was gone again. Fantastic. Even that bitch has a life....

Wait... A guest.. Damon.... oh. my. God....

I pushed into his head.

Tomorrow?! " I yelled at him.

"What?"

"Katherine said you'd be here tomorrow!"

"Oh damn. Okay I'll be there tomorrow."

"Damon.."

"I am gonna kill her Katie."

"How?"

"I have my connections I'll talk to you later." Then I was out.


I was gonna get out... I was gonna be free. I was gonna be with the one man that I loved.

I was scared. What if Katherine found out and killed me, then him? I would gladly die for him,but would he let me? I don't think so. He was to much in love. I turned on the t.v. and flipped through channels. Nothing was on, ever. I would occasionally get a good movie on the ABC Family, but that wasn't often. I turned off the t.v. and walked to my room so I could sleep. Looks like lack of socialization was making me sick... I got under the covers and closed my eyes... I could picture this perfect life I had before vampires, of course, it was never perfect.

My mom was in rehab, my dad walked out on us, and not I could possible die. Ugh. My life. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

*Damon's POV*

"Tomorrow?" Alaric asked me. I nodded.

"Why so soon?"

"Katherine said tomorrow."

"Okay then, let's get ready." He walked us through all the stuff he had, I knew vervaine didn't affect her, ever since my dad slipped some into Stefan and she almost died, she had been sipping it everyday since.Of course that made it more difficult for us, it might stun her just long enought for us to steak her. My job. I was gonna get Katie back. No matter what.

"Here." He handed me a sharp steak. Perfect.

"Thanks."

"Whoa, you said thanks, you must love this girl a lot."

"More than my life." I laughed dryly, stupid metaphore....

"Well, let's get her back. I'll be back tomorrow, and then we'll attack." I nodded and watched him leave.

Tomorrow couldn't arrive soon enough.
♠ ♠ ♠


^^^ listen to the song! Its like my life(: (not the studio version)

So thanks for the comments(: They are amazing.
They are always loved(:

Kendra(: