Listen To Your Heart

Tell The Douchebag I Said Hi

"Jordan! Where the hell did you put my keys?" 

Hi. I'm Rory Elena Sharpe. I'm 18. About 5'3. I dyed my hair black and put in some red highlights and my eyes are hazel. I like music and cupcakes. Well, now that you know a little about me, let me explain the current situation. 
I am currently tearing my room to shreds looking for my keys. Why? Because I'm late for a date. My stupid brother totaled his car so he insists on using mine. I don't have a problem with him using my car, but could he at least not hide my keys?!
Jordan walked in my room in only jeans with a toothbrush hanging out his mouth. He rolled his eyes at me. He ran a hand through his hair. Which is blonde on top, black on the bottom in case you wanted to know.
"Right here on your dresser," he sighed. I jumped up from my position on the floor. Naturally, they were right where he said.
"Thank you!" I said as I gave him a hug before running out my room.
"Tell the douchebag I said 'Hi!'" my brother called.
"He's not a douchebag!" I yelled back. I slammed the door shut and ran to my baby. My cherry red camaro. I stuck the key in the ignition and looked at the clock. Shit. He hates when I'm late. I quickly drove to the park where we had our first date. Which just had to be 20 minutes away! I touched up my makeup in the parking lot then ran to the trails. There was a small picnic area a little ways up the path. He was waiting for me at one of the tables.
"You're late," he mumbled. I looked into my boyfriend's deep brown eyes.
"I'm sorry, Erik," I said cuddling up to his arm, "Jordan hid my keys."
"Bull shit, Rory!"
"Excuse me?" Erik shrugged me off. I scooted away a little and stared at him.
"You have an excuse for everything. I'm tired of this shit."
"W-what?!" What the hell was he going on about?
"It's over, Rory. I'm fucking done with you." He stood up and I was left alone.
"What the hell just happened?" I said in disbelief. I got up and ran after Erik. I caught up to him and grabbed his arm.
"Erik! W-what... But, baby, I love you!"
"Get the fuck off me, you whore." He tore his arm away and pushed me away. A tear slid down my cheek.
"Erik..."
"Fuck off." He walked off. I collapsed onto my knees and bawled my eyes out.

"Told you he was a douchebag," Jordan said popping his head into my room.
"Fuck off, Jordan," I screamed and threw a pillow at the door.
"Rory!" I heard my mother yell, "Language!" Jordan walked in and plopped down next to me in bed.
"I thought I told you to fuck off," I hissed.
"I'm your older brother, it's my job to bug you," he smiled.
"I thought it was the other way around," I mumbled.
"Nope," he popped the 'p', "Not in this house." I sighed and collapsed back on my bed.
"You were right. He was a fucking douchebag. I don't even understand what I did. Why would he break up with me?!" I covered my face with my hands.
"Sis, don't worry about him. You'll find a new guy. You always do." I quickly sat up.
"Are you implying I'm a slut?!" I attacked him with a pillow.
"Ow! Quit it, Rory!" I kicked him off the bed.
"OW! That fucking hurt!" I fell back on the bed laughing, "Little bitch." He stood up to leave.
"Where are you going?!"
"Out. Ricky's having a party," he siad without turning around.
"Can...can I come?" Jordan looked at me in disbelief. I never wanted to hang with him and his crowd. But, come on. I've been in bed for three days straight. Yes, I cut school, but that's not important right now. I found out all my friends weren't really my friends. They only hung around me cause of Erik. Oh, the perks of dating the school quarterback.
"Yea, sis," he said quietly, "Meet me downstairs in five."

"Dude, you brought your sister?" I am already beginning to regret this decision.
"Fuck off, asshole," Jordan growled. He put his arm over my shoulders and steered me into the house party. 
Why. Why did I do this to myself? I already know what's going to happen. Jordan's gonna promise to not leave my side. Then he's gonna disappear and I'm gonna have to dodge getting raped by college kids. Why do I put myself in these situations?
"Seriously, why'd you bring her?"
"I said fuck off, Steven." I looked down. I hated that he was sticking up for me like this. I felt pathetic. Did I really let a guy tear me apart this much? Yes. Yes, I did. Ugh. I need a drink.
"Ror, you want a drink?" my brother snapped me out of my thoughts. Nice timing, bro.
"Help me find a Smirnoff?" We walked over to a bunch of coolers. Not a damn Smirnoff in sight.
"Fuck."
"Stay here. I'll check the kitchen." I sighed and leaned against the wall. Welp. There's the first time he's leaving my side tonight. I closed my eyes for a second. A little while later, I felt someone come up to me. I opened my eyes thinking it was my brother. It wasn't.
"Hi," the green-eyed boy in front of me said, "I was just making sure you were okay."
"I've been better," I shrugged. The boy nodded, "I'm sorry. Can I get you a drink?"
"Ror! I found an apple one," my brother came out of the kitchen, smiling triumphantly, "Oh, hey John Ohh." Jordan handed me my Smirnoff.
"Hey Jordan," the boy John smiled, "This your girl?"
"Uh... No," Jordan chuckled, "This is my kid sister, Rory. Rory, this is John. Stay away from him."
"Jordan, I'm hurt! I didn't even do anything."
"Yet," my brother smirked. He grabbed my hand and pulled me deeper into the party.
"So who's John?" I asked.
"The biggest man-whore you will ever meet," my brother said, "He's bad news just waiting to happen." I nodded. Great. Another cute guy that could possibly ruin my life. Jordan and I wandered aimlessly throughout the party. Well, I was wandering aimlessly, he was making his rounds. He left me twice to dance with some whoresgirls and again to do some shots. Meanwhile, I stood around awkwardly. Don't get me wrong. I go to parties, but Jordan is a sophomore in college and I'm a senior in high school. I'm not quite ready for this crowd yet. Plus I don't know anyone so that already boots me to wallflower status.
"Hello again."
"I'm supposed to stay away from you," I said smirking up at John. Why was he so damn tall?! "Well, you're doing a horrible job at it," he smiled, "Plus, I'm doing you a favor. You're a cute girl. I'm saving you from all the drunken saps that are bound to stumble up to you. You should be lucky I stumbled upon you."
"Oh yeah? Why is that?"
"Anyone else would be dragging you back to the bedrooms. I highly doubt no would be taken as an answer."
"And why haven't you?"
"I'm still sober," he winked, taking a sip of his beer. I snorted and shook my head. Boy, that was attractive. I looked away from John and around the party. It was about time for Jordan to stumble his way back to me. Right on time, he came out of the crowd with a busty brunette. This can't be good.
"Hey Ror! This is Bethany," he slurred. I glared at him. I was really hoping he wouldn't leave me stranded tonight. That for just one second, he wouldn't think with his penis. But no. No. He can't just hang out with his sister. Make sure she's okay. He has to fucking get laid and I have to cover for him if he doesn't come back home. He's such a great role model.
"You've got to be fucking kidding me," I hissed.
"Oh come on," he laughed, "Live a little! It's a party! Now. Me and Beth. Bethany. Are gonna go upstairs. You stay here. Mkay?"
"Fucking asshole." I stormed off and out the front door. Only then did I remember that prick drove me here. Guess I better start walking.
"Rory! Wait up!" I looked back to see John chasing after me.
"Need a ride?"
"No." He gave me a look. I sighed, "Fine." I followed him to his car. We drove in silence until we were about halfway to my house.
"You okay?"
"No. And I don't want to talk about it," I answered.
"Okay then."
"Fine! I'll talk! My boyfriend broke up with me a few days ago. The one time I decide to try and attempt to let it go, my brother decides to be a prick. I don't know why I even asked him to let me come. I knew this would happen. It happens every fucking time. Just once can he think about my feelings?" I didn't even realize I had starred crying until a tear dropped on my hand. John put the car in park. I wiped my eyes and looked up. Were we really already at my house?
"I'm sorry," I sniffled, "I didn't mean to unload all that on you."
"It's fine. Sometimes you just need someone there to listen."
"Thank.. Thank you for the ride."
"No problem," he smiled. I was temporarily dazzled. Damn, he was gorgeous. And way, way outta my league. I shook my head to clear it of my previous thoughts. I got out the car and went to my porch. John waved and drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure where this story is gonna go yet. The title may also change in the future. Anyway I typed this on my iPod in my email x3 Let me know what you think so far

Chloe