‹ Prequel: My 'Cool' Grandpa

My Cool Family

In the first part of the series, we met Rosie Cool, Tre's granddaughter. She followed Green Day on their last tour and married Billie's grandson, Jack Armstrong. They had two children, Jimmy and Frankie Armstrong-Cool, and one stuffed monkey, Mr Whirly.
Tre passed away and Rosie was distraught.
In the second part, Rosie met her half-brother, Edwin and got to know him. Frankie loved him. Then, Frankie was kidnapped. The kidnapper came back to get Jimmy, but fell out of a window and died. He turned out to be Edwin. Eventually, Frankie was found, injured and unconscious. She was saved, but scarred. Rosie found out that she was pregnant again.
However, in the midst of their joy, Adrienne discovered she had advanced breast cancer.
In part three, Adrienne undergoes chemotherapy so she can live to see her next great-grandchild. Jack and Rosie prepare themselves and their children for the new baby and, unbeknownst to Billie and Adie, help Mike, Joey, Jake and Emma plan one final surprise for Billie Joe and Adrienne.
  1. Dinner with Billie and Adie
    Billie and Adie go to Jack and Rosie's house for dinner.
  2. Baby Names
    Rosie and Jack discuss baby names with Frankie and Jimmy.
  3. Mike's Big Plan
    Everyone comes over for dinner and Mike explains his plan to them.
  4. Dinner and Dresses
    Mike goes to dinner at Rosie and Jack's house, where they've finished part of the wedding plan.
  5. The Dress
    After dinner, Rosie goes to get the dress.
  6. The Dress Part II
    Rosie and Mike search for the dress.
  7. Repair
    Mike and Rosie discuss what to do with the dress.