Status: happy

My Guilty Romance

One drunken night

I sat at the bar, taking a swig of my beer as the music quietly played in the background, the sound of glasses clattering against each other and the voices groaning on over the music. I wanted to be back home with my husband cuddling up on the sofa watching some sci-fi with Mama sleeping happily on Frank’s legs as I kissed his cheek gently, the imagine was so perfect to me, it would be to anyone who was so madly in love with him that I feel that my heart was going to explode with love because it felt as if my heart was over filling with it, I wanted to be with him but I was stuck at this stupid meeting. We were staying at the hotel overnight, so I wanted to kill some time at the bar, sitting alone having a beer at the time ticked away slowly. Though Frank had got use to me being away all the time, I was always at work for most of the week, and there was the business trips or meetings, he seemed to spend more time with my brother, Mikey, than with me. I wished I could be with him more but I was trying my best to get him in a comfortable life, to have all the money he could wish for, have spend on his own things like his music or his clothes, I wanted him to be happy to have the luxury of not having to worry about going to work, I didn’t want him having to worry about money or anything, But the money didn’t seem to cover for the time I missed with Frank.
“Hey Gerard,” Bert said, my work colleague, he sat down next to me and ordered a bottle of beer too, he was an okay work colleague, he was laid back about work but he was a friend in some way, he was the only guy I really would talk to at these business meetings, all the others were either work alcoholics, boring, dull, loud, bossy, in it for the money or homophobic, he was my work friend, we had similarities in some way, he liked the same type of music, he sung in a band where as I use to as a teenager but gave up after a while. I guess it was before I met Frank, when I first met Frank I was nineteen and he was fifteen, he was Mikey’s friend. I just fell in love with him, his beautiful childlike punk looks, his cheeky little smiles and giggles, his passion for music, just everything about him I fell in love with, but I felt disgusted with myself for falling in love with a kid under age and my brothers friend but all those pessimistic thoughts and worried feelings left when Frank opened up to me about his own feelings towards me and we shared that special kiss together, our first kiss.
“Hey Bert,” I sighed, not interested in his presence because I seemed to just want to keep my thoughts to myself about me missing Frank, I wanted to just call him and hear his voice or to go back home and to embrace him in my arms.
“What’s up?” he asked as he took a swig of his beer, and facing me, his eyeliner smudged eyes seemed to be interested in what bothered me.
“I just wish I was at home with Frank, we don’t spend time together now a days, I’m always at work so I don’t get to spend time with him,” I answered, looking down at the bottle in my hand, it was half empty already, I never saw it as half full, it felt as if my life was half empty most of the time, he patted my shoulder gently in a comforting way.
“Just think that tomorrow we’re going home then you’ll have him all to yourself,” he said with a smirk, I knew that smirk from anywhere.
“You have a one track mind,” I chuckled.
“Maybe I have,” he said his eyes looked up and down at me and then drank some more of his drink.
“Hey how about we spend the night together, just for company,” he suggested.
“Okay, I guess it’s better than being alone,” I said shrugging slightly.

~~~~~~~~~
We were up in his room, the endless empty bottles that lay around the room, vodka, beer, anything we could get from the bar we would have, the hours passed on where we were slowly getting drunk, we sat on the bed giggling and laughing at nothing, just our slurred speech, as we sat close together, our arms and legs just touching, sitting together taking another swigs of vodka straight from the bottle that we were sharing together. I took a gulp of the clear liquid, letting it burn in my mouth and straight down my throat, it felt as if there was a fire going on in my mouth, the liquid seemed to burn all the way down my throat, but I guess you get use to it after a bit.
“I think I-I’m dr-drunk…” I slurred as I put the bottle down on the floor, it fell to the floor, the clear liquid splattered out of the bottle, pouring out on to the wooden flooring, slowly travelling across the flooring as it was making it’s escape from its prison, the bottle. His hands slid around my waist pulling me closer to his body as if we weren’t close enough for his likings, making our bodies press together, our body heat mingled together, our alcoholic breaths mingled together, both of us still giggling over nothing, as if there was some joke that hadn’t been told but we were laughing about it.
“M-Me too,” he said in a drunken way. I let my hands slip to the back of his neck, my finger getting tangled into his knotted hair; I didn’t feel as if this was wrong, I thought this was right.
“You know we could use this bed to have an extra good time,” he said, smelling the booze and cigarettes on his breath as he spoke, seeing the lust fill in his eyes, his hand rubbed up and down my sides as his lips moved to my neck, sucking on the soft skin making me moan and let my eyes close in pleasure, I had a thing for neck nibbling, Frank was so fringing good at it… but as my head was being soaked in booze it seemed to have washed away the memories of Frank, it seemed to wash away everything.
“Could we?” I asked, looking at the bed, smirking at him.
“Yeah we could, let me fuck you Gee,” he slurred in my ear, the words rang in my ears, I felt that alarm ringing in my head screaming me to stop now, that I’m married, that I’m going behind Frank’s back… but the booze seemed to wash it all away making lust control my mind.
I nodded as I lay back on the bed letting him attack my neck with his lips, his teeth scrapping at the skin, then sucking on the skin as he undone my red tie and then the buttons on my black shirt, he gave up half way and ripped the buttons, the buttons flying everywhere on the floor and on the bed, hearing them pop to the floor. Bert’s lips moved down my neck, his teeth scraping against my collar bone as I felt his hips ground against mine, our crotches rubbing against each other, making me arch into his hand to get more of the delicious friction making me moan loudly, feeling the blood rush down south as I felt my dick grow hard with each movement.
His lips met my left nipple, taking the small pink bud into his hot wet mouth and sucking on it making me moan more and my finger twisting in his hair, pushing him down more into me to get more of the pleasurable feeling that seemed to be sent straight down to my cock that was hardening by the second.
He swirled his tongue around the bud and then bit down making a loud moan erupt from my throat. He then sat up, he quickly unbuckled my black belt and flicked the button and dragged the zipper on my black trousers, he yanked them down, exposing my milky white legs, and he let the unwanted clothing drop to the floor. He quickly undone his shirt, letting the white material fall of his figure and onto the floor exposing his chest, he then quickly undone his trousers and let them drop to the floor, leaving him only in his boxers with the massive erection inside the material just like mine. He hooked his fingers in the waistband and yanked my boxers down, letting the material drag over the painful erection making me moan out. He chuckled as he let the material drop on the floor; he then quickly got his off, disregarding them on the floor with all the other clothing, I saw his large erection, flushed and ready, the beads of pre-cum oozing from the slit, I also noticed mine, standing tall and proud seeing the veins throbbing.
He clambered back up on the bed, the mattress sinking down at the extra weight on the bed, he leaned down to my lips, his lips smashed into mine, it was messy and full of lust and passion, but no love, it wasn’t like kissing Frank, I would take my time with Frank, kiss him with love and passion, undressing slowly, our eyes always locking with each other, we would make love not fuck, I would let all my love and passion show with each thrust, but with Bert now it wasn’t love, it was meaningless sex, a quick fuck, just desperate to come, full of lust not love.
His lips left mine as he kneeled in between my legs.
“You got lube?” he asked in a drunken voice, I shook my head.
He held two fingers up to my lips, I took them into my mouth, covering them in spit, letting my tongue swirl around them slowly making Bert moan at the feeling of his fingers getting blown instead of his dick. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth; he put them at my entrance, pushing his long index finger inside of me, pulling it out and then thrusting it back in with no mercy. He carried on pumping his index finger in and out of me, he wasn’t the most gentlest of guys, just showing that this was just a fuck and nothing else, his other finger roughly thrusting in making me hiss as he stretched me, his fingers thrusting in and out of me with no mercy. He pulled his fingers apart stretching me more. He soon pulled his fingers out of me; he spat on his hand and rubbed it on his erection. He lined up with my entrance, he lifted my legs letting them wrap around his waist, and he then thrusting into me in one movement making me gasp out at the feeling of his throbbing cock inside of me, stretching me more. He moan loudly at the feeling of his cock buried deep inside of me, he gripped onto my hips as he pulled back out.
“Oh fuck… you’re so tight,” he moaned out, letting his head fall back as he pushed back into me, he carried on thrusting in and out of me in a normal pace, not too fast but not too slow, but I wanted him to go faster, I wanted to feel his throbbing cock move quicker in me. I let my heels dig into his butt, trying to get him to move faster.
“F-Faster Bert,” I moaned out as I clawed the bedding, letting my nails claw into the soft material, not caring if I ripped it, I just wanted him to go faster.
He picked up his speed, moving faster in and out of me, making the bed move and creek more loudly, we were too drunk and too washed over with lust to care about making a noise. Suddenly his dick hit against my spot making me moan loudly and grip onto his shoulders.
“Fuck Bert there!” I yelled out as I let my finger claw threw the layer of sweat that had built up, leaving lines threw the sweat.
“Beg me bitch,” he panted into my ear before nibbling on the lobe of my ear.
“Please Bert, please fuck me,” I moaned out.
“How bad do you want it?” he asked his voice full of lust and drunkenness, he’s eyes full of lust and want.
“So bad, please give it to me,” I moaned as I closed my eyes in pleasure.
He suddenly started thrusting into me again, slamming straight into my spot over and over again making me moan loudly and my hips thrusting against to him, I wrapped my fist around my cock, pumping to my cock to his thrusts till I felt the same stabbing in my stomach showing that I was about to come.
“I’m g-gonna c-come,” I moaned out. I knew he was near too; his thrusts were becoming more irregular and slower.
“Me t-too,” he groaned, I carried on pumping my cock till I suddenly came with a loud moan; I shot a thick load over my stomach and his. A few more thrusts and he suddenly came, spilling his seed inside of me with a loud moan. We both stayed in the same position, our heavy breathing and sweaty bodies lay there. He pulled his soften cock out of me and lay down on the bed. We didn’t say anything, we just lay there.
“I’m tiered as fuck now,” Bert groaned as he turned over and let sleep over come him.
I let my eyes close slowly as I let sleep over come me too.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Hey readers, i have decided to put some of my work on here, please tell me what you think it will mean so much to me! thank you!