Love Like This

Things Have Changed For Me

“Yeah, she’s right over there.” I turned to see Lizz pointing at me. I noticed that she had changed from her heels and was now wearing hi-tops. I froze when I realized that she was talking to Patrick. He started walking towards me and my panic set in.

I started frantically looking for somewhere to hide. I was about to jump over the counter into the kitchen and then hide in the pantry. “Claudia?” I fell on my ass instead.

I blushed. “Hello, mystery man.” I hoped I could pull this off.

Trick smiled. He could see through my act. He held out his hand, offering to help me up; I sighed and took it. He pulled me up and into his chest. “I missed you,” he said softly, hugging me. I inhaled his scent; it was something I could never get tired of.

I pushed him away; I was very proud of myself. Normally, I wouldn’t have the guts. But I figure, hey, Lizz can tell Garrett that she’s knocked up, so I can stand up for myself. “Then why’d you pick that whore?” I spat.

He took off his mask and dropped it on the counter. “Because I’m an idiot!” He stared at his feet. I took off my mask and dropped it next to his. “I was trying to get over you,” he whispered.

I raised an eyebrow. I thought I knew what I was going to say. You are an idiot, Patrick. That wasn’t what came out of my mouth, though. “I loved you,” I whispered, my voice breaking. We stared at each other in silence. “I did NOT just say that.”

“HEY EVERYBODY!!!” Lizz shouted, standing on a chair. We both turned to look at her; Garrett was standing beside her. “HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR!!!!!” She jumped down, pointed to the large clock that indicated that it was, in fact a new year.

And that was when all the awkward New Year’s kisses happened. “Happy New Year,” Trick said. I turned to look at him; and then he kissed me. His lips were so warm and I memories came flooding back. I stood there awkwardly when he pulled away.

“OH MY GOD!” Lizz shouted. “DID HE JUST KISS YOU?!” Everybody turned to stare at Trick and me. I blushed and everybody went back to whatever they had been doing. The door opened and then slammed closed.

I didn’t know who left, but I didn’t really care either. Patrick and I talked until almost everybody had left. I gave him my new number, he kissed my cheek, and then he left. Everybody else left. I looked around for Lizz and saw her on the balcony alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler.
Kinda lame. I wish it was longer.

I think someone should write me a Brendon Urie oneshot. ;D

XOX
Lizz

PS, I hope you liked it, Sissy!! <3