Love Like This

Do You Know What I'm Seeing?

I sat on the chair closest to the balcony in silence as everyone left. I wondered to myself where Garrett was; he was probably just in their bedroom, though. I watched the door, waiting to see if she was going to come in, but after half an hour, I knew something was wrong.

I got up and slowly walked towards the open door, knocking on the inside of the door once I was in the doorway. She sniffled and looked up. “Oh,” she mumbled, using the back of her hand to wipe her makeup stained eyes. “Hi, Claudia. Did you have fun with Patrick?”

I took in her appearance and the empty container of ice cream on the table next to her. “Yeah. What happened; are you okay?” I stepped outside into the cool air and sat in the chair next to her.

She shrugged. “I told him. He didn’t say anything. He kinda freaked… Then he left.” She sniffled. “I pointed you and Patrick out so that nobody would notice him leaving.” I leaned over and hugged her.

There wasn’t really anything that I could say that would make her feel better.

So we stayed in silence. Lizz sighed after a while. “Wanna go inside, blast some Panic! At The Disco, dance in our underwear and drink cream soda?” She wiped her eyes again.

I was willing to do anything to make her feel better at this point. It had been a long hour of trying to think of something to say that didn’t sound cold hearted. “Sure,” I said. She grabbed the empty carton of ice cream and the fork from the table, and got up. I followed her inside. She dropped the carton in the kitchen then went to her room.

I went to the guest room and put on my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pajamas. I threw my hair in a ponytail, only leaving my bangs down, before I skipped out to the living room.

*

Lizz passed out on the couch that morning. I cleaned the house for her before I passed out hugging a pillow on the kitchen floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler.

Thank you, Sissy, for the wonderful oneshot! <3

XOX
Lizz