Featherless Bird

prologue

She hated him in those three months. She still did, even though she knew that she would never have to see him ever again. Her feelings were completely mixed up when she thought of the man.

Sometimes she would cry, sometimes she would smash things and sometimes she would feel extremely happy. Everyone was worried about her, it was clear. They had a reason though; she had never been the same since those faithful months.

She couldn’t explain it to them; she couldn’t explain her feelings to her family, friends or her new therapist. The words wouldn’t come. And the one time when she had been able to put into words her feelings and tell someone; they had looked at her as though she was crazy and then had never spoken to her again.

Sometimes, it still felt unreal what she had been through, like she had dreamed it all. Although the things she had experienced were far too vivid for imagination. She looked up and saw the sun shining down on her, warming up everything around her.

The last of the snow was melting rapidly, seeming to erase all memories of her past troubles. It was as if nature wanted her to start all over again, but she knew she couldn’t. She knew that was impossible. That what she had been through, she would probably never forget, be it for the better or for the worst, she wasn’t sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's back. :)

I hope you liked it. <3
Don't silent read.