sea of flames

one of one

friction body heat stamina resilience fuck i can't even breathe.

her flaming hair her fuchsia lips our bloodshot eyes, goddamnit this room is so dark i remember the light pollution in the city. i wish i was there but her wet mouth is on my body and i can't bring myself to even move from this spot. the bonell springs in the mattress are crying underneath us i really should've invested my money in a bed with offset coils.

blah-blah-blah lousy sex talk just to get me hot hasty moans and pants, she should just close her mouth i think i'd like her better. french? what the fuck? is she talking in another language i really cannot even tolerate her accent. oui oui oui what the fuck does that even mean? no?

i stop thrusting into her and she just pulls me back with her long nails. they have those white spots on them, calcium deficiency zinc deficiency i can't even remember but the streaks make them look like vinyl records.

she screams and it's like nothing i've ever heard before. fuck i can't find my hands in the dark how am i supposed to make her stop? god she's got beautiful white teeth though i wish we had some lights so i could see them better.

shit! her parents are home. legs arms bed linens flying she stuffs me under the bed like a pair of tennis shoes. lord it smells so bad under here. feet shuffling goodnight kisses some words are exchanged i can't even hear myself think it smells so fucking horrid. wow it's hot under here.