I Kill

Saskia and Nolan

I smiled as I got home. I knew my daughter, Sophie, would probably still be asleep; she loved to sleep in. Another car pulled up the driveway and knew that it was my husband, Nolan.

“Hello,” I smiled sweetly at him as I walked up and kissed him on the lips. We smiled at each other and walked to the door, unlocking it. I saw Sophie, but she wasn’t asleep.

“Sophie!” I exclaimed, “it looks like you found yourself a friend.” She didn’t reply, though. Instead, she jumped up at me and attacked me. I screamed and, in the few seconds that I still had, I felt and knew that my daughter hated me. Why else would she attack me? But the attack method was weird. She wasn’t slashing at me with a knife or even shooting me with a gun; she used her teeth, which seemed to be razor sharp. I looked over at Nolan and he looked puzzled.

“What the Hell are you doing Sophie?” I then became unconscious, not knowing entirely what just happened.

But I had been scared.

***

I found myself in a dark alleyway when I woke up, with no memory of anything. I found a name tag on my shirt that said Saskia. Well, I thought, at least I know my name. I also found a man looking around the alley. I hopped to my feet.

“Who are you?” I asked aggressively.

“I wish I knew,” he told me.

“Not good enough,” I replied as I leaped at him to attack. He dodged me and countered, trying to leap back.

“What was that?” he asked, “I don’t even know you and you’re trying to kill me!”

“Well,” I told him, “life’s a bitch, then you die.”

“Wait!” he yelled, “I don’t know who I am, and I doubt you know who you are, so why aren’t we working together?”

“Because I, personally, would rather kill you.” I kept trying to get him, but he was too quick for me. There was one moment, though, right after he’d dodged my attack that I caught him off-guard and broke his neck. I left his corpse in the alley after looking through his stuff; I found a wallet filled with five hundred dollars and quickly pocketed the money. I looked for any identification. I found a driver’s licence with the name Nolan Vincent printed on it. Continuing to look through his wallet, I found a note that had been written in beautifully joined handwriting.

Dear Nolan,
You are the only person I could ever love. If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t even know the meaning of the word. I look at you, not only as my husband, but somebody that I respect and want to stay with for the rest of my life. If I lost you, I wouldn’t ever be able to find anyone else because there’s nobody else as perfect as you.

Remember that I do and always will love you. From your loving wife,
Kia.


I suddenly felt empty, as though my life had no meaning anymore. Although I didn’t have any feelings for this man anymore, I felt like that I shouldn’t have killed somebody that had been so close to me. I stood up and continued to look at the corpse.

“Oi,” I heard somebody call out. I looked around, “a lady like you shouldn’t be in here. Now get out, we’ve gotta get rid of these dumpsters.” I stared at the man and he tried to look around me. “What’s that behind you, lady?” I stepped aside and he looked at the recently deceased person. He started shaking and backing away. I was too quick, though, and grabbed him by the throat before draining him of all the blood in his body. I smiled and laughed at the kill I had made.

“Hey, Andrew, need some help? You should be done by-“ the new man saw me standing next to the body of his friend Andrew, blood dripping down my chin. He ran, but I was too quick for him as well. I drained the new man of his blood as well, knowing that my secret couldn’t get out. It was dark out, and the moonlight felt good on my skin. So good that I wanted to keep killing people.

And, to be honest, I never wanted to stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I was thinking of calling this chapter "Blood Whore", but I thought I'd keep going with the name thing, although I could've put it in brackets. Would've been too long though.

Anyways, I couldn't really be motivated with this chapter cus it's holidays, I'm tired and not feeling the best. So I tried, just for my awesome readers :D

So enjoy this chapter, just like the others... Hopefully...
xxTeza