‹ Prequel: I Can't Help Who I Am

Together

Sammy

I stirred slightly, looking around me at my lovers laying on either side of me, of my human body.

A smile spread across my face as I kissed the top of Riley's head, and turned to kiss at Thaxter's neck as he was laying further up the bed than I was. Riley curled against me and Thaxter let out a soft hum of appreciation.

"How long have you been up?" I asked him.

"All night. I wanted to watch the both of you sleep....don't hate me for sounding creepy because I'm yours, the both of yours, so I'm allowed to be creepily watching you sleep." He said, making an excuse for his behavior.

I chuckled softly and looked down at Riley as he pulled at my shirt, nuzzling into it and settling into a single position against me.

"You should have at least slept some. We only just got back to Jamie's Grandparent's place last night." I said, looking at him.

Thaxter let out a soft breath. "Well it was kind of hard to sleep. You two fell asleep before your parent's started." He laughed out, and I smirked at him.

"Didn't I just tell you that this was going to be a great idea to invite them here?" I said, and the male leaned down, kissing me gently and slowly.

I put my hand on his chest, pressing him back a little. "Not so early or I'll be too tired to go eat dinner after I work you up." I said teasingly, and he took the bait.

"Are you sure?" He asked, "Because I thought I was going to be the man in charge around here." He said, puffing out his chest and causing me to laugh a little.

"Thaxter a man?" I said, and let my laughter bounce off the walls. "Thaxter wishes he was a man like me." I said, and in his sleep, Riley snorted, causing Thaxter and I to crack up.

"Perfect....timing." He managed to breathe out, and chuckled looking at me. "But I still will show you how much of a man I really am," he wiggled his eyes suggestively just as Riley stirred.

"S-Sammy." He said, and pulled me close. I stuck my tongue out at Thaxter, but Riley stopped me. "I'm just asking for you because you're closer." He murmured before resting his head on my chest, and Thaxter chuckled.

I heard a noise and looked to see Ehren and Jessifer cuddling on the couch in the room. "What?" I asked, looking at Thaxter in confusion.

"In the middle of the chaos, Ehren went to stay with Jessiffer and they got in last night." He explained, and I nodded.

"Riley will be happy to see him at least." I said, looking at the boy cuddling into me. "And that will make me happy, as well as you." I told Thaxter, and he smiled, nodding.

"Riley's happiness makes us all happy." He whispered, and smiled at me.

I sighed and stretched. "Since Jamie and family haven't returned here yet, I'm going to go and cook." I said, and climbed out of the bed.

Thaxter chuckled, "Sammy, you were a tiger before all this, how can you cook?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"I've always wanted to try." I explained, climbing out of the bed, sliding Riley over towards Thaxter's body, then at the confused expression on his face, I asked "What?"

"Turn around." he said, and I did.

Gently, he traced his finger over my shoulder blade. "It's the same as Riley's." He whispered, and I froze as I thought about it, then shook it off as nothing. Nothing's happened to Riley right? He's still the same, so I should remain the same. "Do you remember what Farron told us about Riley's tattoo?" He asked, and I nodded.

"What does this mean?" I asked, and Thaxter laughed a little, lightening the mood with a joke.

"This means that I'm mated with two very special boys." He said, and I hit his arm lightly for just being a butt.

"I'm going to go make breakfast." I told him, rolling my eyes, but he grabbed my arm.

"Why won't you shift back...since you changed into this form, you won't switch back, though you should be able to. I won't let you go until you answer me honestly." He said, suddenly serious.

I looked into his eyes, "Honestly?" I asked, "I'm scared."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, first chapter, yay!!!

The prequel to this was kind of all over the place, so on this story, I'm going to try and keep this one more.....together if you know what I mean.

There won't be daily updates most likely, but look for them from 1 to 3 days after an update, because the chapters most likely will be longer.

Also, if you are starting this story and have not read "I Can't Help Who I Am" then I suggest you read that first or you might not understand this.

Check out the prequel to that story as well; it's a new story between me and The.Spill.Canvas and we're so excited that we've updated three times in about three hours a few days ago. Yeah, we're pumped, so give us comments and love:D

com&sub?