‹ Prequel: I Can't Help Who I Am

Together

Riley

I looked around to see that I was left alone on the bed, Sammy and Thaxter having abandoned me for somewhere else.

I let out a huff, and sat up straight, seeing Ehren sitting up as well. "Ehren!" I screamed and ran to him, squeezing the shit out of him. Then I calmed down, murmuring "My men left me." I whined, and he laughed.

'My man left me too.' He said into my mind, giggling softly. 'I went to stay with Jessifer when bad things started to go down. I had a panic attack and Jamie said I needed to get away, and Jessi offered...' He said, shrugging.

I giggled at him, "So, how far have you and your man candy gotten?" I asked, and his face turned bright red, his ears flattening a little in surprise at my question, his tail movement stopping.

'Riley!? Don't ask such things.' He said, and I smiled at his blush.

"You're so cute little bro." I told him, and pulled on his tail before running out of the room, "but that doesn't mean I'll let you catch me!"

He followed into the kitchen, when I almost ran into Sammy holding a hot tray. Thaxter put his arm around my waist, and then his other arm around Ehren's. "Let's try to not run in the kitchen while Sammy's cooking, it's already a mess as it is." He laughed, then kissed my cheek. "Good morning love." he told me.

"Good morning." I said back, and before Sammy turned to look at me, I noticed something on his back. I stepped closer and looked. "S-sammy..." I murmured, and he nodded, turning around.

"I know, Thaxter pointed it out this morning." He said under his breath, "Anyone want pancakes?" He asked, seeing as my parents were in the room as well as Jessifer, all of which I hadn't noticed sitting around the huge table.

I shot Thaxter a questioning glance as Sammy took the pancakes over, and he made an 'I'll talk to you later' expression before sitting down. Sammy sat next to him, and Ehren had already sat down. "There's no more chairs..." I complained. Sammy and Thaxter both at the same time patted their laps, and just to be a problem, I stuck up my nose. "I want my own seat." I said, and Thaxter, who was closest to me, pulled me into his lap.

"Just sit your ass down." He voiced, but kissed my forehead gently, "Eat Sammy's food. It's not half bad for being a useless cook for the beginning of his life." He interjected with a sideways glance at Sammy who growled at him and nudged him with his elbow.

"Well, there sure is a nice comfy bed here compared to those cells." Pagai said, trying to make conversation.

"And you made good use of it if my ear drums are to be correct." Thaxter said, a sly smile on his face, and Pagai's face reddened.

Before spluttering a few incoherent things, my mother threw a piece of pancake at my lover who's lap I sat on, which made it so that the pancake hit me.

"Mom!?" I complained, and picked up the syrup, squirting it at him, accidentally hitting both of my fathers on either side of him, but not him strangely enough, which started a huge food fight.

I looked over at Sammy, who was currently hiding behind the island in the middle of the kitchen and kissed him suddenly, running my hands over his smooth chest as he held me.

I could get used to this
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update!!!

You know you love me, so give me some love in the form of lovely comments:D