‹ Prequel: I Can't Help Who I Am

Together

Sammy

After we found out that I could change into a human and back, Thaxter told us he wanted to er....celebrate if you know what I mean, but Riley, after having a little fun with me while Thaxter slept earlier, decided to opt outbecause his ass hurt enough already.

So here we were, grabbing and ripping at one another's clothes until soon there weren't any anymore. I let Thaxter push me back onto our huge plush bed, reveling in the feeling of him stroking my skin. His hands worked up to my shoulders, and then down to my lower abdomen, but never touching that place.

"Thaxterrrr!" I whined like a desperate whore. Then again, I'm his whore, so why not?

"Oh, baby, am I forgetting something?" He asked, and leaned down, his breath hitting my head and making me arch my hips up into his touch. He pulled away though and smirked at me as he licked up my thighs.

"Just fuck me." I growled, and grabbed for his shaft, but he moved away teasingly.

"Whore." I hissed; this was payback for not waking him up last night when Riley and I were together....though we did, eventually.

Then, all of a sudden, he leaned down and started licking me, causing me to moan in the most erotic ways.

"I love that sound." He whispered into my thighs before placing an open mouthed kiss on one of them.

Most of the time, I wouldn't let him mess around like this, but I just really wanted to be fucked, so I let him do what he wanted.

The, he went down to lick me once more, and started bobbing his head up and down as he inserted his fingers, one by one into me, causing me to squirm and then thrust my hips down on them as he hit that spot.

"Fuck me already!" I demanded, and Thaxter raised an eyebrow.

"Alright baby." He whispered, and crawled up my body, kissing me as his tip pressed at my entrance.

Soon, he was all the way in me. "Sammy, you're so fucking tight." He whined, and I growled at him as I let myself adjust to the pain.

"M-move." I commanded, and he did, pleasuring me until I was a panting mess beneath him, and then after we both reached our climaxes, he pulled out and rolled off of me, laying beside me and kissing me slopily.

"Love you Sam." He whispered, and I smiled, kissing him back.

"I love you too." I murmured back before falling asleep to the rythmic beating of his heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
well that was crap...

be happy abby and don't expect another soon:P haha

comment/subscribe?