Status: Completed

Grotesque.

Part Ten.

Twiggy and ZimZum were yelling things about broken bones and gashes while pogo and Trent argued with Elizabeth about leaving the hotel.
“It’s not up to me! You have to leave!” she yelled back. They didn’t listen. Marilyn was helping get Twiggy and ZimZum out of the desk mess. Ginger and John were still oblivious to everything on the balcony. Twiggy and ZimZum had little scrapes all over their bodies, and they were suddenly very grumpy. In their drunken state, it was hard to get out of the broken boards.
“Get the fuck away from me! You’re not helping at all,” Twiggy complained, kicking ZimZum.
“What the hell? I need out too! I'm dying!” ZimZum yelled, exaggerating his position. He started grabbing at Marilyn’s wet clothing and pulling himself out. Twiggy wrapped his arms around ZimZum’s waist, trying to use Zimmy to pull himself out of the mess as well. ZimZum fell backwards onto Twiggy, due to the fact that he’s not too strong.
“Get the fuck off me!” Twiggy yelled at him. ZimZum scrambled to get up and finally stood. He held out a hand for Twiggy, but Twiggy stubbornly refused to take it. He got himself up and walked away. He sat in a corner glaring at ZimZum and scratching at one of the scrapes. Marilyn walked over and sat beside him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.
“Are you okay?” he asked softly. Twiggy stopped glaring at ZimZum, and looked at Marilyn.
“Yeah,” Twiggy replied, realizing he wasn’t really hurt at all. Marilyn smiled and nodded, and walked over to where pogo and Trent were still arguing with Elizabeth. When he got over, Elizabeth had pushed her way between them. She walked into the room, right in the middle.
“Okay, THIS is why you need to leave. After paying for this of course. And what is that?!” she exclaimed, pointing at Ginger and John kissing on the balcony.
“They weren’t doing that two seconds ago I swear,” Twiggy said. They all watched awkwardly for a couple seconds, then twiggy leaned over and hit the sliding doors. John and Ginger freaked out slightly and straightened themselves, not facing the other people in the hotel room.
“Why do we have to leave?” Trent complained.
“Why does it matter? Let’s just go,” Marilyn said smiling at Elizabeth.
“How about no?” Pogo argued. Marilyn stopped smiling and glared at Pogo.
“Stop being such an ass, let’s just go,” Marilyn told him. Pogo glared, and then sighed.
“Did you guys find your other key?” Elizabeth asked. Everybody turned and looked at Twiggy who was sitting on the corner. He fumbled around and held out the key. Elizabeth stepped forward and took it.
“Thanks,” she mumbled. “Now get out.”
Ten minutes later, they were all standing at the front desk with Elizabeth, checking out.

“Kay, you guys can go,” she said.
“You sure you don’t want any hugs?” Pogo asked with a grin. Elizabeth looked around then smiled at him.
“Okay,” she said. She went around and came out from behind the desk. She gave Twiggy a hug, first, then the rest of them. Pogo watched the manager start walking towards them. He tapped Elizabeth’s shoulder and pointed. She stepped back and stared at the tubby manager.
“Hey, you know, your hotel security or whatever sucks,” Marilyn said to the manager.
“What?” the manager had a confused and snotty look on his face that made everyone in front of him want to punch him.
“You see, ZimZum here,” Marilyn started, pointing at ZimZum, “got raped by some guy pretending to be you.” ZimZum looked really embarrassed. The manager’s face turned to a look of surprise.
“Oh…well in that case, would you like to stay another night? One of you got an extra room anyway,” he said.
“Are you kidding me?” Elizabeth asked.
“See? You don’t like us,” Pogo said.
“No, I do, I don’t like taking care of you,” she said, not looking at him.
“Well, while they’re here, you have to take care of them,” the manager said with a rather evil smile. Elizabeth sighed. Pogo and Trent started laughing.
“Shut up,” she snapped at them. The stopped, but started giggling when she turned away. She went behind the desk and took out a key for their other room.
“First, don’t break anything. Second, be quiet. If I have to come up there, you’re all dead,” she warned them. “Let’s go,” she said smiling. Elizabeth escorted the band to their new room and left before they got in the door.
Marilyn grabbed Twiggy’s arm.
“Do NOT jump on the beds, OR the desk,” he warned. Twiggy smiled and nodded.
“We should go out to a bar or something,” Pogo mumbled.
“Ironically, there’s one here. Actually, that’s not ironic because I made sure the hotel had one,” Twiggy said, smiling like a little boy.
“Nice,” Pogo said, grinning. Twiggy and ZimZum were casually talking in the corner. ZimZum and Twiggy turned to the rest of them.

“I'm having another shower,” ZimZum said.
“I'm tired. You guys go ahead and have a good time,” Twiggy said, flashing an innocent smile. They other men left the room, and Twiggy and ZimZum began jumping on the beds. They were giggling exitetley, half expecting either Elizabeth or Marilyn to walk in and tell them they were idiots. Instead, Ginger Fish walked in. they both stopped jumping and stared at him.
“Your not going to tell are you?” Twiggy asked slyly.
“Ah, no I guess not. Go ahead,” Ginger said with a shrug. The two men started jumping again, also continuing their mad giggling. Ginger took his phone out of his bag and left after giving the two a quick smile. He met up with John in the bar. Trent, Marilyn, and Pogo were sitting farther away at a different table.
Ginger leaned over the bar towards the girl working there, to ask for a drink. The music was loud, so he was leaning pretty close to her. John got jealous and walked away. Ginger sighed and ran after him. John was standing in the bathroom, re-applying his makeup.
“John, what’s wrong?” ginger asked, placing his hands on John’s hips. John pulled away.
“You like that girl at the bar, don’t you?” John said in a whisper, not meeting Ginger’s eyes.
“No, I don’t. I love you,” Ginger said, taking another step closer to John. John met his eyes, and Ginger pulled him in for a kiss. Suddenly, Pogo came out of one of the stalls, shaking a camera.
“You’re gross,” Ginger said.
“I'm putting this on the web somewhere,” Pogo said with a grin, then left while yelling, “GAAAY!”
“Asshole,” John muttered. He turned back to Ginger with a smile. When Pogo walked back to the table, Trent and Marilyn appeared to be arguing about something. Pogo sat down and they both looked at him.
“Pogo would, right Pogo?” Trent asked. Pogo gave him a funny look. “Come jump into the pool with me. In our clothes.” Pogo grinned and they both stood up. They raced out of the bar and to the back area of the hotel. They both ran and jumped into the water, causing people to freak out once again. When they resurfaced, there was two girls who looked a lot alike, except one had a Mohawk and the other had short hair. They were both grinning creepily. Elizabeth walked over and stood next to the one with a Mohawk.
“Get. Out. Of. The. Pool,” she said in a death tone.
“Who the hell are you?” Pogo asked the other two girls, ignoring Elizabeth.
“The twins,” the one with short hair said.

“I'm Taryn. That’s Tanaya,” the one with the Mohawk said. “And I'm taller. Even if we’re twins. And I’m 22 minutes older,” Taryn said while nodding. Tanaya glared at her and pushed her into the pool. She fell right into Trent, who drunkenly held onto her while giving her a really funny look. They stared awkwardly at each other and he let her go.
“She’s in the pool with her clothes on,” Pogo complained, pointing at her.
“It’s different for her,” Elizabeth said with a smile.
“And I'm actually NOT in the pool,” Taryn said as she clambered out.
“You weeere,” he sneered at her. She rolled her eyes.
“Suck my dick,” she said with a grin.
“No, please don’t. Just get out of the pool. You can stick your feet in, but don’t swim,” Elizabeth said. Pogo grinned at her.
“You don’t like swimming?” he asked. She stared at him. He jumped out of the pool and started chasing her across the deck. Trent pulled Tanaya into the water. She went down screaming, and Taryn laughed maniacally. Pogo grabbed Elizabeth and hopped into the pool with her.
“Rape!” she yelled. The tubby manager came running from the hotel.
“That’s it! Get out, you maniacs! And Elizabeth? YOU’RE FIRED!” he screamed, red-faced. She slipped from Pogo’s arms.
“What the hell? That was NOT my fault!” she protested. Pogo was laughing along with Taryn, while Trent and Tanaya looked rather engrossed in the scene in front of them.
“Don’t use the savior’s name in vain!” an old woman yelled at Elizabeth.
“Go fuck yourself!” she yelled back
“I don’t care, I want you and the rest of the monkeys out of here in ten minutes!” he yelled, ignoring the old woman. “And you two as well!” he yelled, pointing at the twins.
“What did we do?!” Tanaya yelled at him.
“Oh, other than throwing your plates at the waiters in the restaurant, you lit one of the plants in the lobby on fire!” he screamed. The twins started giggling. Five minutes later, the twins and Elizabeth were in the elevator, standing quietly with the band.
“I told you so,” Marilyn said to Trent. Trent snarled back. They walked into the room to fin both the beds and the desk crushed and Twiggy and ZimZum were passed out on the floor.
“Hey, Marilyn? Can we stay at your house?” Tanaya asked innocently. Pogo, Ginger, and Trent began laughing.
“I was gunna ask the same thing,” Elizabeth said.
“Yeah, you see, we are only here because Elizabeth had a job here. We ran away from our home in Edmonton, and she ran away from her home too. She sleeps in our hotel room,” Taryn explained.
“You really couldn’t have asked me at a better time,” Marilyn said sarcastically.