Status: Completed

Grotesque.

Part Eleven.

The limo pulled up in front of Marilyn’s house, and the band piled out with their underage partners. Elizabeth, Taryn and Tanaya had found champagne in the limo, but none of the men that had been with them tried to get it away from them. The tipsy girls staggered onto the pavement, pointing and slurring at everything. Suddenly Tanaya dropped to the ground.
“Ow,” she mumbled. Trent grabbed her arm rather viciously and yanked her up. Elizabeth and Taryn were humming the guitar solo for ‘Putting Holes in Happiness’. Marilyn led the way into the house, ignoring everybody following him. Marilyn suddenly got an idea.
“Wait here,” he told the girls. They stood in front of the door, not realizing that nobody could get past them. Twiggy pushed through them and tumbled into the living room, where he fell asleep on the couch.
“Awww,” Elizabeth cooed loudly, waking up the tired Ginger Fish, who was falling asleep in his spot on the first step. Marilyn came back from the kitchen and hit each of the girls across the head, knocking them out.
“Help me carry them upstairs,” he said without hesitation. Twiggy had woken up and had joined the rest of the men, staring in shock.
“Why the fuck did you do that?” Pogo asked quietly, like he was asking himself.
“They needed some sleep,” Marilyn replied with a mad grin. Five minutes later, Ginger had helped carry the girls upstairs, and had fallen asleep awkwardly among the girls on the bed in the spare room.
John, Trent, Pogo and Marilyn were the only ones still awake. They sat silently in the living room, John still fuming inside about the three girls in “his” room with Ginger.
“John looks a little sad that his gay lover is away,” Pogo teased with a slick grin. John looked up with a heavy glare.
“Do you have to be such an ass?” John asked. Pogo’s grin slipped away.
“Do you have to be so ugly,” Pogo grumbled. John snickered at him.
“I find myself rather attractive,” John said, matter-of-factly. Pogo snorted.
“Right. And so does Ginger,” Trent said with a giggle. John glared at him.
“One day you’ll see,” he said as he left the room.
“Do you guys always have to piss someone off?” Marilyn asked with a doubtful expression on his face. Pogo and Trent just giggled and ignored Marilyn’s comment.
“Well, I'm off. Peace,” Trent snickered. He grabbed his jacket and left with one last call to John. “GAY!” he sing-songed. He slammed the door behind him, waking up Twiggy.

“What he fuck,” Twiggy grumbled.
“Go back to sleep. It was just Trent,” Marilyn hushed. Twiggy looked like he was going to say something, but Pogo started laughing, cutting him off.
“What?” Marilyn growled at him.
“No, no. we should all go to sleep,” Pogo said, still giggling. Marilyn narrowed his eyes at him, and then turned back to Twiggy. He took Twiggy’s hand and led him upstairs. Pogo stood up and began to walk towards the kitchen. Someone came tumbling down the stairs at top speed and smashed into him. He stepped back and looked at his attacker. It was Tanaya, who stared wide-eyed at him, as if trying to hypnotize him into thinking she didn’t do it. He sighed.
“You’re an idiot,” he muttered.
“Judo poke!” she yelled, jabbing her finger into his back as he walked away. He stopped and stared at her. She grinned at him.
“Come with me,” he said with a smile. Her smile faded.
“Why?” she asked.
“It’ll be fun,” he replied. He took her hand and led her into the basement. Elizabeth and Taryn sat on the stairs and watched.
“Ooh she’s gunna get it,” Elizabeth sighed. Taryn scrunched her face in disgust.
“Let’s get something to eat,” Taryn said, forgetting about her sister in the basement. Elizabeth nodded and they walked into the kitchen. John was sitting at the table with his head in his arms. He heard them walk in and his head shot up. He glared at them.
“Oh, hi,” he said in a tone that wasn’t so friendly. Taryn and Elizabeth awkwardly waved back and started searching the cupboards.
“What’s his problem?” Taryn whispered to Elizabeth. She just shrugged.
“Where’s the other one?”
John asked.
“In the basement,” Elizabeth replied. John thought for a second, and then casually jogged up the stairs.
“Homo. There’s no food in here,” taryn muttered. The basement door opened, and Pogo pushed Tanaya out. She was blabbering madly and couldn’t walk right. Elizabeth and Taryn exchanged looks and walked over to her.
“What did you do?” Taryn asked.

“Nothing. She’s just dumb, that’s all,” Pogo said with a smile. Taryn jutted a finger out at him.
“Tell me,” she hissed. He chuckled.
“She’s high,” he said.
“Oh, well, geez. Didn’t need to be so dumb about it. She’ll be fine,” Taryn said, walking away. Elizabeth poked Tanaya’s forehead. Tanaya quickly put both her hands to her head.
“Bug,” she said. Then she retreated back up the stars. Pogo kept grinning at Elizabeth.
“Weird,” she said, referring to Pogo as she followed Taryn into the living room. Pogo walked in after them.
“Would you like something to drink?” he asked with a slick smile. The girls eyed him curiously.
“Oh, and I thought you should know that Marilyn hit you guys with a pan and you passed out,” he said with the same smile painted on his face. The girls gasped.
“Bitch,” Elizabeth muttered in a Napoleon Dynamite fashion. The girls left the room and started for Marilyn’s bedroom door. They stopped outside the door when they heard the sounds coming from inside the room.
“Is that…Twiggy in there?” Elizabeth asked. They both stopped and listened some more.
“It is!” Taryn exclaimed. They turned around to go back downstairs and crashed into Pogo, who looked confused and disgusted.
“What were you doing?” he asked in a tone that matched his expression.
“Nothing,” Elizabeth said. The two girls stared at him with the same look Tanaya had given him when she crashed into him.
“Anyway, I brought you guys something to drink,” he held out two bottles of beer, grinning. They eyed him again. They took the bottles and headed downstairs. Pogo noticed ginger come out of the spare room down the hall, and stood in his way. He was so tired he didn’t notice and bumped into Pogo.
“what is with people and bashing into me tonight,” Pogo growled to himself.
“Ugh, get out of the way,” Ginger said like he was in pain. “Please?”
Pogo smiled and stepped aside. Ginger eyed him and walked on past him.
“Hey, where’s Tanaya?” Pogo asked, remembering how the messed-up girl had stumbled up the stairs. Ginger pointed own the hall sleepily.
“EW, she’s with John?” Pogo asked in disgust. Ginger chuckled.
“No, she’s in the closet,” Ginger said with a small smile. Pogo stared at him, not too sure what that could mean. Ginger sighed and led the way down the hall and yanked open the closet. Tanaya appeared to be sleeping on the floor under one of the shelves.
“See? I didn’t rape her or anything. She went in there by herself,” Ginger said. He patted Pog o’s shoulder half-heartedly and continued down the hall. Pogo watched him, leaving Tanaya in the closet.
“Oh, wait. Leave John alone okay? He doesn’t feel very good,” Ginger said, holding his hand as if trying to push the message into Pogo’s head. Pogo nodded, but something in Ginger’s eyes told Pogo that he was lying. He waited for Ginger to go down stairs, and then pushed the door to the spare room open slowly. He could see John lying on the bed, and the picture would have been normal if John’s face wasn’t bleeding all over the pillows.