Status: Completed

Grotesque.

Part Two.

Pogo and ZimZum both turned towards the room where the rest of the band was all feuding about some unknown reason. Zim ran ahead of Pogo and into the room. Pogo could hear Zim start laughing, so he figured it was nothing big. He walked in to see Trent on top of Ginger, they were fighting. Marilyn and John were yelling at him to get off, and Twiggy and Zim were laughing maniacally.
“Trent! Get the fuck off him you ass!” Pogo yelled at him. Trent stopped and looked at him he nodded slightly and stood up. Ginger sat and wiped the blood from his face. John grabbed his hand and took him upstairs.
“What happened?” Zim asked between laughs.
“Ginger kept making jokes about Trent fucking Robin,” Marilyn said like it was normal. Pogo sighed and rested on the couch. Zim stopped laughing and was giggling softly to himself.
-Upstairs-
“Why did you do that? Trent is bigger than you. And he’s drunk! You should’ve left him alone,” John told Ginger as he wiped the other man’s face with a damp cloth.
“I know,” Ginger sighed. “I didn’t know he was gunna go all batshit or anything.” He looked into John’s eyes, hoping he wouldn’t continue with his lecture. John smiled at him and mouthed ‘okay’, then turned his face away to put the cloth down. Ginger, who was seated on the closed toilet, rubbed his hands up John’s legs.
“Hey,” Ginger said softly, then he perched John’s head up by putting a hand under his chin. Without words, they silently went to Marilyn’s spare bedroom together.
-Downstairs-
“What the fuck is wrong with you?” Marilyn asked Trent with a glare. Trent shrugged.
“I don’t see what I did wrong,” Trent replied with a sick grin. Marilyn’s face contorted slightly in disgust and he looked away. Twiggy went over to him and sat on his lap again.
“What's wrong? Your upset,” Twiggy pointed out. He held Marilyn's face in his hands like he was trying to make some kind of intense connection.
“No offense, guys, but I didn’t want you all here. But now that you are I guess I’m not gunna make you leave,” Marilyn told them. “Hey, Pogo, can you go get the other guys?” Pogo stared at him like he was crazy and pointed to himself.
“Me? What did I ever do to you?” Pogo asked incredulously.
“C’mon you’re the only other sober guy here. I’m busy,” Marilyn said referring to Twiggy on his lap. Pogo sighed and stood up.

“I’M COMING UPSTAIRS!” he yelled on his way up. He got upstairs and checked the bathroom, nobody. He checked Marilyn's room, nobody. Then he saw the last door in the hallway was the only closed one.
“That’s sick,” he muttered on his way over. He got to the door and started banging on it.
“Get your butts out here,” he growled. He stood back and waited a couple seconds. Ginger came out first, and as per usual, avoided eye contact with Pogo. Pogo watched him go down the hallway until John stepped out.
“Hi, Asshole,” he muttered to Pogo.
“Pretty Boy,” Pogo greeted with a grin. John glared at him and followed Ginger down the stairs. Pogo watched as Ginger waited at the bottom of the stairs for John and held out a hand for him. For the first time in weeks, Ginger looked at Pogo as he wrapped an arm around John. It wasn’t a friendly look, but it wasn’t full on glare either. Pogo felt slightly cold as Ginger studied his eyes. Ginger then turned his head away, breaking the awkward connection, and the two blondes walked into the next room. Pogo followed and sat isolated in one of the chairs.
“Great!” Twiggy exclaimed. He drank from the bottle in one of his hands, and then suggested, “Let’s make some cookies!”
Every one groaned as twiggy jumped up and stumbled into the kitchen.
“Twiggy you’re drunk. We aren’t making any cookies,” Marilyn called to him with a yawn. He noticed pogo watching him and smiled. Pogo smiled back oddly.
“What’s wrong with cookies? Hmm?” Trent asked slickly as he followed Twiggy.
“I really don’t like him,” Marilyn muttered as he stood up and went into the kitchen. The rest of them followed. Twiggy was already taking out unused cookbooks trying to find cookie recipes, Trent and Marilyn standing nearby him. Zim was sitting on the counter island, and the other three were seated at the table, not willing to help.
Zimmy started giggling madly and he lay down on the island. He stuck a leg up in the air and started giggling some more.
“Put that down,” pogo growled at him.
“Cranky Pogo!” Zim giggled at him as he put his leg down. Pogo glared at Trent.
“What the fuck did you give him?” he asked him in a disgusted tone.
“My dick! Ha! I’m just kidding, calm down,” Trent blurted. He started giggling softly to himself. Pogo stared at him in disbelief. He rolled his eyes and looked away. He watched Ginger, and the way he looked at John. Very gay he thought.

“Okay, so I like, found a recipe,” Twiggy stammered with a hiccup. Marilyn laughed softly at him.” Were gunna do chocolate chip, cause I like those ones… yeah.”
Twiggy took out all the ingredients and started dumping random amounts In the bowl.
“Twiggy, you idiot, that’s not how you make fucking cookies,” Trent scolded.
“Shut up! Nobody likes you,” twiggy said and started laughing. The rest of them started giggling at him, too. Trent’s mouth dropped open and he left the room.
“Eh, now you gotta go apologize,” Ginger said with a smile.
“He can wait until I’m done my cookies, which are gunna be friggin awesome,” Twiggy convinced himself, but everyone else had already decided they wouldn’t eat the cookies.
-Later-
Twiggy had already figured out his cookies were no good, so Marilyn, Zim and Pogo had left to buy him some. He walked into the bathroom where Trent was sitting in the bathtub smoking something. Twiggy coughed a couple times to announce his entrance.
“What the fuck do you want?” Trent asked harshly.
“Why are you even here if you hate us all?” Twiggy asked.
“I don’t hate you, you hate me. And you didn’t answer my question,” Trent replied. Twiggy walked over and sat next to the tub.
“Naw, I don’t hate you. I was kidding, Trent. Come downstairs, kay? And you were right. My cookies failed,” Twiggy said with a soft chuckle. Trent giggled with him and stood up. He held out his hands for Twiggy, but even those didn’t help. Twiggy stumbled and fell again, causing Trent to break out in laughter. He helped him up again.
“Ow,” Twiggy said with a smile. “Now we really need to get down stairs. I left John and Ginger down there together and that’s just not a very good idea.” Twiggy scrunched his lips up and shook his head.
They got the stairs to see ginger sitting by himself in the kitchen.
“Where’s john?” Trent asked him. John came running in yelling, “Twiggy! Omigosh! Come look at this!”
“Found him,” Twiggy answered Trent. He ran out of the room with John. He followed him to the entrance where pogo was holding a container of cookies that were five times bigger than normal cookies. John and Twiggy kept swooning over the unusual size of the cookies. Marilyn stood there and watched them with a non-existent eyebrow raised.
In the kitchen, Trent was glaring at Ginger. After a couple minutes of pretending not to notice Trent, Ginger turned to face him.

“What?” he asked annoyed. Trent walked closer to him. Ginger kept his glare but stepped back. Trent shoved him against the counter and ginger’s hand pressed onto the knife that twiggy had tried to cut chocolate chips with for no reason. The knife cut his palm open and Trent started laughing.
“Fuck you!” Ginger yelled at him. He swore under his breath a couple times and walked away from him. He took a towel out and pressed it on his wound. The band came racing in to see what was happening. John gasped dramatically and slapped Trent. Trent chuckled and john took ginger into the other room.
“Holy shit,” Marilyn sighed exasperated. “I think we should all go to sleep.” He turned around to where Pogo was holding the cookies and smiled at him.
-Later-
Pogo and Marilyn were laying down together in Marilyn's bed, pogo watching Marilyn and Marilyn looking at the roof.
“I should go sleep somewhere else now, eh?” Pogo suggested with a soft chuckle. Marilyn looked at him and smiled. Pogo put on a pair of pajama pants and left the room.
“What are you doing?” Twiggy’s voice scared Pogo.
“Shit…um… nothing,” Pogo said and walked away. When Pogo got to the end of the hallway, he watched Twiggy slip into Marilyn’s room.
“Slut,” he whispered under his breath.