Status: Completed

Grotesque.

Part Four.

ZimZum began to throw the very little amount of things that were in the shed at them, Trent walked into the shed and grabbed Zim’s arm, pulling him out. He threw Zimmy onto the ground next to the pool.
“What the fuck are you doing?” Trent asked him, completely pissed. Zimmy just giggled at him.
“Hey, if I recall, this is your fault. You are the one who gave him those drugs,” Pogo pointed out. Trent glared at him and walked inside. Pogo sighed and switched his gaze back to ZimZum, who was now standing. He turned and followed Trent.
“Hey, wait. Can you take me to the corner store or something?” Zim asked. Pogo turned around and studied him. He was serious.
“Uh, sure,” Pogo answered.
When they got home later Marilyn had everybody setting up to go to sleep.
“Where you guys been?” Marilyn asked with a grin.
“Zimmy wanted a slushy, and then he wanted to go into the pet store and look at animals,” Pogo said with an annoyed tone. ZimZum just smiled.
“There were no bears there,” he told everybody. They all stared at him like he was crazy.
“Yeah, Zim. Pet stores don’t sell bears,” Ginger told him awkwardly. Zim’s smile faded and he walked away. Marilyn walked into the kitchen where ZimZum was sitting at the table. He turned away from him to get a glass of water and when he turned around again, Zimmy was standing right in front of him. Zim hit Marilyn's shoulder and smiled at him.
“Why the fuck did you do that?” Marilyn asked, irritated. Zimmy just smiled and shrugged and walked away. Marilyn walked into the living room where Zimmy was already curled up on the floor, sleeping. Trent was lying on the couch picking his nail polish off, Ginger and John had gone upstairs, and Pogo was sitting at the base of the stairs. Twiggy had already gone to Marilyn’s room half an hour early, so no one would really notice. Marilyn retreated up the stairs as well, giving Pogo a smile on the way up. Pogo didn’t smile back, but he watched him go up the stairs. He looked back again and noticed Trent watching him.
“Not tired?” Trent asked. Pogo shook his head. “Too bad.”
In the morning, Marilyn woke up to find that not only was Twiggy not in his bed anymore, but Pogo was sleeping on the floor. He got up and went over to Pogo and shook him awake.
“Eh…what the fuck?” pogo asked, tired.
“Why are you on my floor?” Marilyn asked. Pogo pointed out the door.

“The other three guys downstairs have been up since six this morning; they were annoying the fuck out of me.”
Marilyn looked out the door cautiously and nearly screamed. There was paint all over the walls along with eggs and other random pieces of food and confetti. The only words on the wall were “WELCOME TO HELL”.
Marilyn went downstairs to see even more shit all over the walls and the floor, and even the roof. The three that did it were just sitting in the middle of the mess laughing and drinking.
“What the fuck!?” the question was mainly directed at Twiggy. They all laughed some more and Pogo followed down the stairs.
“I would’ve joined them if I hadn’t been so fucking tired,” Pogo said. Marilyn glared at him. Ginger and John came down the stairs taking everything in, and started laughing as well. Marilyn switched his glare to them and they stopped. When he looked away Ginger started giggling again.
“This is fucking retarded. Kay, you three are cleaning it up,” Marilyn told them strictly. The drunken men started nodding, like they understood him.
“Okay, Maz,” Twiggy said, standing up and leaning against Marilyn. Marilyn glared at him.
“What are WE gunna do?” Ginger asked.
“Um…well...we’ll go out for lunch for awhile,” Marilyn decided. Ginger nodded once and he and John went back up the stairs. Marilyn turned around and smiled at Pogo, Pogo grinned sleepily back at him. Someone hit his shoulder; he turned to look at Zimmy. He gave him a ‘what the fuck?’ look but Zimmy just smiled and shrugged again. Marilyn rolled his eyes and went upstairs.
Marilyn walked in his room where Pogo was dressed. He smiled at him awkwardly.
“Hey, I dare you to wear a dress and heels to lunch,” Pogo said with a grin. Marilyn stared at him in shock.
“No! Where would I get that stuff anyway?” he asked.
“The crap you wore for the starfuckers video. You still have it,” Pogo said. “Scared?” He teased.
Marilyn glared at him. “Fine,” he said. Pogo’s grin got bigger. Pogo walked into the bathroom to fix his hair and make-up.
Marilyn slipped into the dress, but decided he wasn’t going to put the shoes on yet. He put the fishnet stockings on along with the suspenders. He looked over at the wig and dragged it into the bathroom with him. Pogo looked him up and down and grinned.
“Nice,” he commented and went back to his make-up.

“Shut up,” Marilyn muttered. Pogo chuckled.
“Why’d you do it if you didn’t want to?” he asked. Marilyn shrugged. He put the wig on and started to smooth it out.
When they were all ready, they got into the back of the limo and headed off. The driver took them to Boston Pizza.
Pogo got out first and held out a hand for Marilyn. Then, Ginger got out and did the same for John.
Marilyn smiled and laughed. “We look so gay.”
Inside the restaurant, people stared at them with full-on power. The four awkwardly sat waiting for their food as a little ran over. They all looked at her with expectant smiles.
“How come none of you have eyebrows?” she asked. They all looked at each other and started giggling. None of them knew what to say because none of them wanted her to ask any more questions.
“They ran away,” Ginger told her. She stared at him with her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open, then she turned and started running from their table. She ran over to a very overweight person that could have been her mom or dad, they couldn’t tell.
“What is that?” John asked. “It doesn’t look like a girl or a guy.” They all stared but gave up and shrugged.
When they finished lunch, they decided to sit around for a while to give the guys at home some more time. Pogo didn’t look at Ginger but he knew he was watching him. When he finally did look, Ginger wasn’t glaring at him, just watching him. Ginger smiled when he looked, then looked away. Pogo looked to see if john or Marilyn noticed but they were busy talking about things nobody cared about.
Pogo looked at the time a little while later. It was nearly dinner time.
“I think the guys might be done now,” he said.
“How would you know?” John asked with a curious smile.
“Pogo power, bitch! I’m kidding we’ve been here for hours.”
“He’s right. Let’s go,” Marilyn said, exited to get out of the dress. When they got in the limo, Marilyn kicked off the shoes and took the wig off. Marilyn got nervous when they approached his home, afraid that they didn’t clean it. When they got inside, it was clean. It looked the way it was supposed to. Marilyn smiled and took the wig and shoes upstairs.
Pogo began to look for the other three, and found ZimZum passed out behind the island. He went over and shook him awake.

“Who’s there? Am I caught?” he asked alarmed as he sat up. He noticed it was Pogo and smiled. “Hi there, old pal.”
“What are you doing?” Pogo asked with a confused expression across his face.
“Well, we were playing hide and seek. But as far as I can tell, we all passed out. We didn’t get very much sleep last night,” Zim responded with a goofy grin. “Trent was supposed to be counting, so Twiggy is still hiding. Good luck finding him, he knows the best hiding spots.”
Pogo knew Twiggy took hide and seek seriously. He took out his phone and started calling him repeatedly, trying to find where the ring tone was coming from. He walked into the basement, and caught it. Twiggy was somewhere in the basement.
“I found Trent!” Zim yelled, scaring Pogo.
“Good for you,” Pogo called back, annoyed. He continued his search. He walked past the big freezer and he was scared to hear that the ring tone got really loud.