Status: Completed

Grotesque.

Part Seven.

On Friday, Marilyn and Twiggy waited in his kitchen for everybody else. Marilyn was glaring at Twiggy who was painting his nails and ignore Marilyn’s stare completely.
“So what’s your brilliant plan? Because if they are here for more than ten minutes, you are all sleeping in the yard,” Marilyn said, finally breaking the glare. Twiggy looked up and flashed him a mischievous smirk.
“Don’t worry. Once they are all here, we’re leaving. That’s what the limos for,” Twiggy said, motioning outside. He then continued painting his nails. Marilyn still had his doubts about Twiggy’s plan. Particularly since nobody knew where they were going; Twiggy wouldn’t say. The front door opened and Pogo walked in. He looked from Marilyn to Twiggy and walked into the other room and took a seat. Marilyn shook his head in annoyance.
“How are you, Pogo?” Twiggy called.
“Great,” Pogo called back. Marilyn walked in to see him.
“What’s wrong?” Marilyn asked him. Pogo looked up at him and looked away again.
“Nothing. It’s not about you, so don’t worry.”
“So there is something? It’s Twiggy, isn’t it.” It wasn’t a question.
“You guys are so gay.” Marilyn rolled his eyes and walked back over to Twiggy.
“Hear that? We’re gay,” he told Twiggy. Twiggy just smiled and closed the bottle of nail polish.
“They’re here. Or some of them,” Twiggy said as pogo walked in. “There’s a car out front. It’s been there for like, five minutes now.”
“Ugh, it’s Ginger and John. I dare you to go and open the door,” Pogo said as he sat down. Marilyn and Twiggy looked from him to each other. Marilyn went outside to the car while Twiggy and Pogo watched from the doorway. He walked slowly over to the car and opened the door. John and Ginger stopped their and embrace and awkwardly stared at Marilyn.
“You guys really need to stop doing that,” John said. Marilyn just turned and walked away.
“Wow,” Marilyn muttered quietly, trying to shake the image of what just happened from his mind. He pushed between Pogo and Twiggy and went back into the house. Twiggy skipped outside.
“Hey, guys how are you?” he chirped. They both stared at him.
“Fine,” Ginger replied. Suddenly someone went slamming into Ginger with their arms around him. He shrieked and tried to push whoever it was away. He turned around to see Trent and ZimZum standing a little too close to him, drunk. He shuddered and took a couple steps backwards. He could hear Pogo and Twiggy laughing wickedly behind him. John just stood beside him stifling a giggle.

“You guys are dumb,” Ginger grumbled.
“Aw come on, grumpy,” Zimmy slurred at him. Ginger shot him a disgusted look at turned away from him. He wrapped and arm around John and they walked inside with their stuff. Trent and ZimZum stumbled after them. Trent pushed ZimZum into Pogo.
“Here you go,” he said grinning at Pogo. Pogo pushed ZimZum away and turned around, walking into the house. Twiggy looked around awkwardly, pretending not to see anything.
“Right. Okay, let’s go inside shall we?” he asked awkwardly. ZimZum and Trent followed. ZimZum looked less happy and Trent was still grinning madly.
Inside the house everyone was sitting in the kitchen waiting for twiggy to explain his plan. Marilyn was watching the clock, waiting anxiously for ten minutes to pass.
“I’m not going to tell you my plan, okay? Just hop in the limo and let’s go. I only had two minutes to explain anyway,” Twiggy said giving the clock a dirty look. Everybody collected their stuff and went to the limo.
“I don’t know why we need to be together all the time anyway,” Marilyn mumbled. Twiggy heard him and he stopped Marilyn. He kissed him softly.
“It’s all good though, right?” he asked innocently.
“Yeah,” Marilyn sighed. Twiggy smiled and slid into the limo, Marilyn following. Fifteen minutes later, the limo pulled up in front of a fancy hotel.
“You’re kidding me,” Marilyn said. “Your idea was to spend the night in a hotel that we are obviously going to ruin?”
Twiggy smiled and nodded. Marilyn rolled his eyes and sighed. Inside their room, the first thing Twiggy and ZimZum did was go and jump on one of the beds. They weren’t just jumping on it though, they were stomping with all their might, trying to break it. Nobody really seemed to notice. They were all walking around, or in Trent’s case stumbling, and looking at everything. After about five minutes, most of them were seated on the floor, except for Twiggy and ZimZum who were still trying to break the bed. Marilyn opened his mouth to say something when the bed finally broke and Twiggy and ZimZum went to the floor with it, screaming. Everyone was either staring in shock or laughing.
“Not funny!” Marilyn yelled. Everyone started laughing some more and Marilyn started giggling. “Okay, just a little funny.”
Two hours later, everyone was either high or drunk or both except for John and Ginger, who were making out in the corner of the room, Twiggy and ZimZum were jumping on the other bed even though Marilyn had warned them not break it. Trent was drinking in the bathtub while Pogo did the same while sitting in the sink. Marilyn was lying on the remains of the other bed.
“I’m bored,” Trent called room the bathroom.
“Go fuck yourself,” Twiggy called back, giggling. Trent just chuckled creepily in the bathtub. Pogo stared at him.
“We should go do something dumb downstairs,” he suggested.
“Like what?” Trent asked with a hiccup.
“Hm.. I dare you to go ask that girl at the front desk for condoms. It’s not that bad,” Pogo said.
“Okay, but you have to do something first…push Ginger off the balcony,” Trent giggled. In their drunken minds, pushing Ginger off the balcony didn’t seem bad.
“Hehe okay,” Pogo giggled quietly. He stood up, out of the sink, and walked into the next room casually. It took him a couple minutes to find Ginger in the far corner of the room, even though he was completely visible behind the broken bed. He walked over slowly, Ginger and John too busy to notice him. He grabbed Ginger and pulled him off John, then flung him over his shoulder. The whole time he couldn’t stop laughing.
“What the fuck?!” Ginger yelled.
“Whoa, Pogo, what are you doing?” John asked confused and frightened. Marilyn was laughing until Pogo got over to the balcony, and he realized they were nearly ten floors up off the ground.
“Hey Pogo! Stop!” he yelled over John’s screaming. Then the second bed broke and they all turned around to see Twiggy and ZimZum laughing on the floor. Pogo dropped Ginger on the floor and began to laugh a well. Marilyn starting yelling senselessly at Twiggy who wasn’t listening. Trent stumbled out of the bathroom while John helped Ginger up.
“You asshole! I told you not to touch me!” Ginger yelled at Pogo. Pogo began to laugh harder. They all shut up when they heard the bathroom door slam shut. They looked around to see who was missing, and were confused to see it was ZimZum.
“My turn,” Trent said, immune to ZimZum’s odd actions. He grinned at Pogo and the two left the room.
“You have to hump someone in the elevator, kay? But not me,” Trent said. Pogo nodded, still giggling. They were standing in the elevator alone when it stopped on the sixth floor. A very attractive girl walked in.
“Not fair,” Trent giggled quietly. Pogo grinned at him and pushed the girl against the elevator wall. She started screaming instantly as he dry humped her. Trent couldn’t stop laughing and the girl got off at the next floor.
A fat guy walked in the elevator and Pogo started motioning for Trent to hump the fat guy. Trent giggled with a disgusted expression on his face and stepped forward. He humped the fat guy’s butt once and stepped back again. The fat guy didn’t notice. They both started laughing and the guy turned to stare at them. They got to the bottom floor where all three men got off the elevator. Trent and Pogo were still giggling.
“Kay, it’s the same girl. Just go over and ask for condoms,” Pogo told Trent. He watched Trent from beside the elevator. Trent walked over to the counter casually. The girl looked up.
“Can I help you?” she asked.
“Yeah, actually. Do you have any condoms?” he whispered. She stared at him.
“You’re kidding me right?” she asked.
“No, no I’m not,” he replied with a smile. She smiled sweetly back and leaned over the counter closer to him.
“Get the fuck away from me,” she whispered. Then she turned and walked in to a back room. Trent started laughing and walked back over to Pogo.
“What happened? She didn’t hit you or anything” Pogo chuckled. Trent just shook his head, giggling.
“She doesn’t have any condoms,” he said simply with a shrug. Pogo chuckled and they returned to the room. ZimZum, Twiggy, and Marilyn were sitting outside the door.
“What the fuck?” Pogo asked.
“Ginger and John locked us out of the room,” Marilyn replied.