Status: Completed

Grotesque.

Part Eight.

Trent hit the door numerous times, trying to get Ginger or John to open it. The two continued doing their dirty deeds, not noticing the angry band members they left outside the door. Pogo slumped to the floor beside ZimZum, who stared at him. When Pogo noticed, ZimZum smiled at him sheepishly. Pogo, being drunk and confused, gave him a funny look and turned his gaze to his feet. ZimZum did the same, slightly embarrassed. He suddenly started crawling on his hands and knees.
“What are you doing?” Marilyn asked, pursuing the funny look Pogo had given him.
“I see a purple and blue bug, I’m following it,” he responded like that was normal.
“There’s no bug, Zim. What the fuck are you on?” Marilyn giggled. ZimZum stopped and stared at him.
“Something Trent gave me,” ZimZum answered casually. He crawled back to his spot next to pogo. Half an hour later, the door clicked open. Ginger poked his head out with a grin on his face.
“Now, I’ll let you in as long as you don’t hit me or john,” he said. The tired men agreed. When they got inside the room, ginger and John took one of the broken beds while Twiggy and Marilyn claimed the other. Trent had taken a pillow and went to sleep in the bathroom. ZimZum was passed out between the beds, Pogo next to the balcony’s sliding doors. Twiggy was the only one who wasn’t particularly tired, so he took out the recorder he had brought along, and started playing random sounds he had recorded.
“Shut up!” Trent called from the bathroom.
“Yeah, Twiggy. That’s really annoying,” Pogo agreed. He put his head back down and shut his eyes again. He opened them when Twiggy started playing some more creepy sounds. He was giggling crazily as well. Pogo sat up.
“Turn it off,” he demanded. Twiggy sat up as well and raised his non-existent eyebrows, challenging him. Pogo was in no mood to argue, so he picked up his pillow, and slept on the balcony. Marilyn sat up as well and kissed twiggy. John and ginger both made disgusted faces in the dark and rolled over. Twiggy turned the recorder off and fell asleep in Marilyn’s arms.
In the morning the band decided they were going to go to the hotel’s restaurant for breakfast, even though it was past lunch time. ZimZum and Trent were last ones up, so they were still preparing themselves in the bathroom.
“You like Pogo,” Trent said. ZimZum stared at him.
“What the fuck? No I don’t,” he responded awkwardly.
“Yeah, you do. I can tell,” Trent said.
“It’s obvious?” ZimZum asked quietly, more to himself than Trent.
“No, but I spend more time with you than anybody does,” Trent pointed out. ZimZum relaxed slightly. Trent patted his back and left.
“Hey tell everybody to go without me, I’ll catch up,” Zim said with a smile. Trent nodded. A couple seconds later, ZimZum was the only one in the room. Someone knocked on the door. It confused ZimZum, because Marilyn had a key. He walked to the door, and opened it a crack. There was some man standing in a tux with a tag that read ‘MANAGER’. ZimZum opened the door more.
“Can I help you?” he asked. He suddenly noticed that the man didn’t really seem like a manager. His name wasn’t even on his tag. The man pushed his way into he room anyway.
“Made a lot of ruckus in the hotel last night,” the man stated with an expectant look on his face. “Do I have to punish you?”
ZimZum gave him a creeped out stare.
“Me? No. Me and my…friends were here. I didn’t do anything,” he swore.
“Really? You look a little naughty to me,” the guy said in a seductive tone. He was walking towards ZimZum with a creepy grin on his face. ZimZum had accidentally cornered himself near the balcony, because he was looking at a brightly colored car he had thought was a bug on the window. He knew now that that wasn’t the manager, but who the fuck was it, then?
He didn’t have time to figure out who it as, because the unknown man had shut the door on his way in, so ZimZum was cornered, trapped. The man slammed ZimZum against the wall, ripping off his clothes.
-Downstairs, in the restaurant-
The band was waiting for ZimZum. They were already seated, and they were holding off their orders patiently. Ten minutes passed.
“Riiiight,” Ginger mumbled I'm impatiently, tapping his fingers on the table. “He is taking a really long time up there.”
“Really? We didn’t know that,” Pogo said sarcastically. “Give me the key, I’ll go get him.” Marilyn handed the card to Pogo and Pogo left the restaurant. He walked into the elevator, thinking about what ZimZum could possibly be doing, and he began to think that Zimmy ran away from the hotel. He got to their floor and walked up to the door. He could hear screaming, and there was a random old woman outside their room.
“Who’s in there?” she asked him. He didn’t answer; he freaked out and opened the door. He couldn’t see any people and the screaming had stopped. From where he was standing, he could see blood on the wall and a broken lamp. He slowly moved down the short hallway and he could hear sobbing.
“Pogo watch out,” ZimZum sobbed. He was behind the broken remains of one of the beds, the one farthest from him. Pogo could only see half his legs one of his arms, and his head. He was holding himself up on the edge of the bed remains. He was still wearing the stockings, but his boots had been removed. There was blood running down one of his legs, and pogo could tell he wasn’t wearing a shirt. In the midst of his confusion, he was pushed against the wall. He looked at the person who had pushed him, some unknown man who wasn’t wearing a shirt. Pogo understood what had happened, he caught a glimpse of ZimZum texting someone. He tried to push the guy away from him, but the man was bigger than him and very muscular. He pushed himself into Pogo and licked his neck and up to his jaw.
“Get away from me you sick bastard!” Pogo yelled in his face. The man hit him, and he slid to the floor. ZimZum threw the other lamp at the man. The man turned and began to walk back to ZimZum. Pogo could hear the rest of the band running towards the door. He took the key from his pocket and slid it under the door. He looked up to see the man had ZimZum pinned to the ground, and he was chuckling.
The door opened and the man’s face turned into an expression of shock and fright. He stood up and backed away. Pogo watched ZimZum crawl farther from him. Pogo stood up. Trent strode towards the frightened rapist and punched him in the face. The guy fell to the floor holding his rather large nose.
“Who the fuck are you?!” Trent yelled at him. The guy groaned and sat up.
“I'm sorry, I’m sorry,” he groaned.
“That’s not an answer,” John said softly, like talking to a baby.
“Don’t be nice, he’s a sick fuck that raped Zimmy,” Ginger said, keeping his glare on the man. The man head his head down. They all stood blankly, wondering what to do. Suddenly, the man stood up and pushed them all to the floor. John and Twiggy shrieked insanely loudly and the rest of them were yelling madly. The guy grabbed his jacket and ran from the room. By the time they had entangled themselves, Pogo, Trent, Ginger and Marilyn went running down the hall yelling, and into the elevator. Twiggy and John watched the guy go into a car and drive away from the balcony. They both turned and helped ZimZum get up and dressed.
Five minutes later, they had all reunited in the room, sitting on the broken beds or on the floor.
“Hey, guys…um…don’t worry about me. I'm fine,” ZimZum told them, not meeting any of their eyes.
“You are so strange,” John said, obviously boggled by his comment.
“No...Well I know, but let’s just, go for breakfast. I'm okay,” ZimZum said with a smile.
“It’s 2:30,” Trent stated. They all chuckled to themselves quietly.
“Lunch then,” ZimZum giggled. They all stood up to leave the room. ZimZum stopped Pogo and hugged him. Pogo hugged back, confused.
“What was that for?” Pogo asked with a friendly smirk.
“Thank you for saving me. I'm okay. Are you…all good? Did he hurt you?” ZimZum asked. Pogo was slightly creeped out by how close Zimmy’s face was to his, because of what happened last time ZimZum had his face that close to his.
“No,” he responded in a whisper. This was too weird for him. He pulled away and left.

“God that was weird,” he muttered as he walked away. ZimZum sighed and followed, shutting the door.
In the restaurant, Trent had managed to casually gat two seats for Pogo and ZimZum, in a way where they had sit together. Pogo sighed rather dramatically and took a seat. ZimZum smiled slightly and sat beside him. Trent winked at him with a mischievous smirk.
“Now, we all need to pitch in to fix that room, because for some dumb reason, Twiggy got us another one,” Marilyn said with a glare at Twiggy. Twiggy grinned at him.
“Shouldn’t ZimZum and Twiggy pay for it? They broke the beds,” Ginger complained.
“And you trapped us out of the room, so you should pitch in too,” Trent said harshly.
“No, no, we’ll all do it, kay?” Marilyn said, trying to reach an agreement. “They’ll just pay more, that’s all,” he giggled. Twiggy’s head suddenly jerked up.
“I left the key in the room,” he said.