Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

The girl, the one that was at the gym yesterday, called Ville and Jyrki Uncles. I looked over at Bam to see if he knew anything about this and, apparently, he didn't.

"Come in,come in. I was about to make breakfast," The girl said.

Ville thanked her and we all walked into the small apartment. As we stepped into the foyer, I could hear baby talk. We all looked at each other and then the girl.

"You have a baby?" Jyrki asked, looking at the girl in disappointment.

The girl shook her head, "It's a long story. I will tell you soon. But right now, I have a pan on the stove."

And with that, she headed into the kitchen. It was quiet for a few second before Bam finally broke it.

"Ville, Jyrki. How do you know this girl?"

Ville opened his mouth to respond,but the girl answered.

"The name is Dazi. Dazi Penn. And how they know me is when I was younger, they helped me. They helped me go to school and showed me how it is like to have a family. Only if it was for a little while."

We all looked at each other, flinching at the last name.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"Do you need any help? By the way, I-" I said before she cut me off.

"You Brian Haner Jr. for Avenged Sevenfold. The guys in there are Bam Margera. Gerard, Mikey, Frank, and Ray for My Chemical Romance and the rest of your band mates. Excluding.. Jimmy."

When Dazi said Jimmy's name, her eyes grew said and she looked away.

"And you can help by bringing all those plates down."

I nodded and brought the plates down. It was silent for a few minutes before another voice rang out.

"Yo Dazi! Where's my tooth brush!?"

"In my bathroom!! And wake the love birds up! We have company!" Dazi yelled back.

"Okay!" The voice said back.

"Here. Set the table please," Dazi said, handing me the gallon of orange juice.

I nodded and began to set the table. Not a moment to soon did two guys and a girl came walking down the hallway.

"Hey Dazi, why is My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Bam Margera, and your uncles here?" The girl said as she sat down at the table.

"They came to visit. Now, come on everyone. I know your hungry," Dazi said.

When she said that, everyone got up from where they were at and began to help themselves to some pancakes, waffles, eggs and some bacon. I turned to see Dazi laughing at how wild we and and took a bite from her fruit salad. We were all quiet. The only noise coming from the food we were all munching on.

When we were half way done, Ville asked Jyrki's unanswered question.

Dazi sighend and looked at me and my band mate," Please know that I was not sleeping with Jimmy."

And with that, she got up and picked up a baby. A baby that looked just like Jimmy.

"What the fuck?!" Zacky said out.

Dazi looked at us with sad eyes and looked down at the child.

"This is Jacob Penn Sullivan. I don't use his father's last name cause it won't feel right until his brother's know about him. Jimmy knew us because, if you were at the concert yesterday and saw our music video for 'So Far Away', he almost ran me over with his car. He took me to the hospital and even after I recovered from a broken arm, Jimmy stayed with us. We didn't care that he was in a famous band and had a shit load of money. We only cared about him as he was apart of out family. He told me that he slept with my mother when he was drunk and knew that he didn't wore a condom. I forgave him because, well let's face it, my mother is a fucking whore. So, as the months wore on, she grew a baby bump. And, on December 29, 2009, this child was born. He was born after his father passes away. And I know, deep down in my heart, that Jim-Jam was there. His spirit was with us when I held this child. My child."

When Dazi said those words, she began to cry. I felt a sudden urge to pull her into my arms and I did just that. I pulled Dazi into my arms, being careful of Jacob. The whole room was quiet until Gerard broke it.

"You child? I thought you said it was you mother's son?"

"He is," Dazi said, pulling back," He's my brother. But she convinced the doctor to put me as the mother. Said she didn't want to take car of a little runt while she dose her job."

"What does she work as?" Bam asked her.

Dazi was quiet and looked over at Ville. Ville met her gaze and nodded his head.

"Dazi's mother is a prostitute. When we met her, we walked her back home and upon entering that door, we heard her moaning like a cat in heat. This is the truth because Jyrki left her a phone and whenever Dazi would call, there would always be moaning in the background."

We all looked at Dazi, shocked and sadden for her. Dazi looked down at the child in her lap and kissed his forehead.

As I saw this unfold before me, I looked over at Bam and saw that he had the same look that I probably have too, I need to protect this girl with my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it be!!! I hope you like!

Comment and Subscribe please!