Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Demitro

When I hear Dazi low chuckle, I stared at her in pure curiosity. Why was she laughing? Did she see me look down at her brother/son? Or was it something completely different? I didn't get an answer for these questions because when she saw my gaze, a slow blush began to creep on her lovely face and she shuffled over to her computer, looking for something.

Seeing her blush gave me a sort of satisfaction. I never told anyone this, well I did tell Barbara, but no one else, that I always liked Dazi. Ever since we met in grade school, I had a feeling that we will be good friends. But as our friendship grew, so did my feeling for her. I don't know if she feels the same, but whenever her hand brushes against mine, my heart stars to go crazy. Shaking my head, I removed my shirt and carefully pulled the covers back.

Looking down at the bed, I smiled once more. There laid Jacob. He was so tiny, yet so long for his age. When Dazi first told us that she has a kid now, I thought that she got pregnant without us knowing. But she explained that it was actually her baby brother. And that her mother wanted Dazi to be Jacob's mom. And that's what Dazi did. We three, Barbara, Lucas, and I all helped her out. We were her true friends. After finishing high school -early if I might add- Dazi took two jobs to help support herself and Jacob as well as to keep the apartment that they live in. Getting under the covers, I carefully caressed Jacob soft cheek. I don't know what it is, but I have always loved babies. Maybe because I was an only child or because I wanted a child of my own.

Looking over at Dazi, I saw that she was typing away and taking paper out of the printer.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" I asked her through a yawn.

"Nope," Dazi replied, popping the 'p'.

"Why not?" I asked her as I propped my head on my hand.

"Cause I need to print the flyers out and I need to eat. I need to keep this awesome figure, ya know," Dazi joked.

'Yeah, sexy figure,' I thought.

"Oh yeah. Do you think you'll have the day off on Friday?" I asked her instead of voicing my thoughts about her body.

"Yeah. I talked to Lulu Ben. They both said that it's okay. And they gave me my vacation early."

"Whoa. Seriously?" I asked her, stunned.

Instead of her answering, she nodded her head. I chuckled when she shoved a fork full of lasagna into her mouth. It was quiet between the two of us until it was broken by the front door crashing open followed by her mothers giggles. Looking over at Dazi, I saw that her eyes were closed shut and her head was bowed. The giggling outside continued until it went into a room. When the door shut close, Dazi raised her head and pushed her unfinished food away.

"I'll be right back," Dazi said before walking out of her room.

My heart broke for her, as it usually does. How can a mother do the things she does? When we- well I was in fifth grade and the rest in fourth- were in grade school, we would go to each others houses (we still do). So whenever we asked Dazi if we can go to hers she would always say that her mother wouldn't let her. That is, until we hit middle school did I realize what her mother was doing. Saw her in a park bathroom with two men. I told Barbara and Lucas and us three went to tell Dazi. Her gaze was blank and she said, 'Well, it was nice to know you,' and walked off. We were stunned until Barbara snapped out of it and told her that we were all still friends. After that, we all became closer than ever before.

I was brought out of my thoughts as the bedroom door opened and closed. Looking up, Dazi locked the door before walking to her desk and placed two bottles filled with water and a can of baby formula next to them. Climbing over me and carefully over Jacob, Dazi got under the covers.

"Night Demitro," Dazi whispered over a huge yawn.

Chuckling, I said,"Night."

I watched as she smiled and closed her beautiful strange eyes. Shifting, I kissed her on the cheek before settling back down and closing my own eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here's Demitro. The P.O.V's are going to change alot later on in the story.

Comment and subscribe please! :)