Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

Holy shit, I thought as Dazi and her band mates were helping Lucas dismember his drum set before bringing it over to where the guys and I were standing, shocked out of our fucking minds. Dazi did my solos all perfectly in one try where as it took me almost a fucking month to get down. Looking over at Dazi, I saw that Ville was bringing her into a hug before telling her something.

I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts by the sound of my phone ringing. Looking at the screen, I saw that it was Michelle. I growled out before answering.

"What the fuck do you want?" I spat.

"Bri, baby. Can we please talk about this?" she asked.

"Fuck no. You said you would fucking stop cheating. You swore to me. And what do you do in the one night that I'm back, you cheat!" I basically yelled into the phone causing some people to look my way.

"Well what about you! Your no fucking saint either! You were out last night fucking some random whore!" she yelled.

I laughed bitterly before my tone going down a few degrees.

"I was out with the guy at a small concert. And I met up with some old friends. That's different," I seethed.

There was silence at the other end and I knew that she had no snotty come back.

"Now get you shit out of my house. When I get back there and see you still haven't pack or so much trashed it, I will call the cops on you sorry ass," I said before hanging up.

Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath and rubbed my temples.

"Brian?" I heard Dazi ask in a small voice.

Opening my eyes, I saw that she was looking at me with concern.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

I nodded my headed before saying," Yeah. I just got off the phone with Chelle. Told her that I wanted her out of my house."

"Oh. Why? What happened? If you don't mind me asking," Dazi said.

"No. It's alright. I just caught her fucking some guy in my living room," I said.

"Aw man. That's fucking harsh. Why would she do that to you? Your a good catch," Dazi said.

I chuckled and placed an arm around her shoulders.

"She said because she was lonely. I was all like, bullshit man! Then she goes on and accusing me of cheating. Not once have I ever cheated on her," I said as we slowly made out way back to the group.

"Well, it's good that you got ride of her then. Someone who doesn't see what they have in front of them is good if a fucking dumb ass for throwing that all away," Dazi said as she placed her arm around my waist.

"Yeah. I guess your right," I sighed out.

"Hey. No sad faces here. We're going to grab a bite to eat. Wanna come?" Dazi asked me as we reached the group.

"Yeah. Where we going?" I asked.

"We're going to get some Italian food! Now off to Olive Garden!" Dazi yelled out, pointing at the door.

Everybody, including little Jacob, laughed at the action before we all headed out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Filler*
I hope you like, even if it's just a filler.

I am looking for two chikas to be Bam and Brian's girls. If you want to be mentioned, send me a message with you name and a discription on what you want to look like or how you already look like. If you want to add a little more to you, then by all means, go ahead. So, if you want to be either Bam of Brian's girl, hit me up!