Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

"Damn. She has some real talent," Matt said as he looked through the CD on his computer.

"Yeah. Do you think it will be possible to get half of these on t-shirts before the first show?" I asked him as I leaned back into the couch.

"Yeah. I'll just call the Berry's. But there going to want an explanation on why she looks so much like you," Matt said through a chuckle.

"I figured as much," I chuckled out.

As Matt got on the phone with Jason Berry, I looked out the window. It was early in the morning and Matt was the only one awake. Val was upstairs, sleeping. Taking a sip of my coffee, I couldn't keep my mind off of Dazi. Was my little girl okay right now? Does she need help with anything?

As these thoughts went through my head, my phone rang out a melody that indicated I had a text message.

From Dazi: 'Morning Papa Syn'.

I chuckled and texted back.

"What's so funny?" Matt asked, who was now off the phone.

"Seems to me that Dazi found a way to call me and Bam dad without us being confused," I said.

"Let's here it then," Matt said, sitting down.

"I'm Papa Syn and I'm guessing Bam is Papa Bam," I said, chuckling.

Matt chuckled and said with a shake of his head,"Dazi is one of a kind."

"She sure is," I agreed.

"So is Papa Gates and Suzy going to be able to take care of Jacob?" he asked.

"Yeah. And I told them everything. Dad was surprisingly calm about if," I mused.

"Weird."

"I know."

For the rest of the morning, Matt and I talked about the upcoming tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
So?
Comments?