Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

"No! Gerard!" I laughed yelled when Gerard threw a handful of flour at me.

As I patted some of the flour away, Gerard and Mikey leaned into each others backs and slowly went to the floor, laughing there asses off. I rolled my eyes as I opened the oven door and placed the two pizza's inside. Setting the timer, I placed it on the counter before smacking them upside the head and headed into the living room. Looking around, I saw that Johnny was making Jacob laugh while Zacky and Lucas were having an arm wrestling contest. Demitro was talking to Papa Syn and Bam. I smiled at the scene before me. It was... A family moment. As I was about to sit next to Matt, there was a knock on the door. Everyone's head instinctively whipped to the door, then to me.

"Fine! I'll get it. Lazy asses," I mumbled as I walked to the door.

Looking through the peep hole, I saw that it was the last person I ever wanted to see again.

"Be prepared," I warned before opening the door.

"DAZI!" the girl screamed before throwing her arms around me to bring me into a hug.

"Um, hi, Maylee," I said, weirded out.

Maylee laughed and pulled,"God! It has been forever since I last saw you!"

"Um, yeah. Forever," I said, arms crossed and a brow raised.

Maylee laughed again before pushing her way in. When she entered, her eyes feel onto the grown men that were scattered around my living room.

"Dazi. Why are you having a hug orgy without inviting me?" she asked, looking pointedly at me.

"What the fuck? I'm not having an orgy. This is a band meeting. And my bosses are here," I said, giving her a disgusted look.

"Oh yeah! You and your band are going on tour! That's why I'm here. I want to know what time your picking me up."

"Picking you up?" I asked her, confused.

"Yeah," Maylee said," Picking me up to go on tour with you."

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Hold up. Who said you were coming with us?" I said, crossing my arms again.

"Um you just did right now," Maylee said, looking at me with her muddy brown eyes.

"No I didn't. You just invited yourself. I-alone with the group- never said, in any time, that we were going to bring you."

"But, why?" Maylee said, making her voice crack at the end.

Rolling my eyes, I looked over at Barbara.

"Is she really asking me why?"

Barbara just looked at her before looking back at me and shrugging.

"I'll tell you why," I said, looking back at Maylee," First, cause you a bitch. Second, because we don't fucking like you. Third, you go on telling everyone that I was taking you style, the music you listen to, you attitude. Honey, that's a load of bull and you know it. I was the one who introduced to to Avenged and My Chem's music. And why in the hell would I steal your look. You have no look."

When I was done with my little rant, there was a snicker behind her and a low 'burn bitch' from Barbara.

"But- but, we were best friends," Maylee said, fake tears coming out.

"Key word: 'Were'. That was before you changed all that. And now, I want you to leave," I said, moving aside to let her leave.

Maylee's eyes turned to slits before saying," Your band is fucking pathetic anyways. I'm going back to Ronnie's. He'll make it bigger then you all.'

"You go right ahead and do that,"Lucas said, waving at her.

She flipped him off before starting to the door. When she was about to open it, I stopped her.

"What?" she spat in my direction.

"I want you to know that I just came up with a song about you!" I said, clapping my hands together and jumping up and down.

"Really?" she asked, shocked.

I nodded my head eagerly.

"I want to hear it!" Maylee said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. she nodded her head," Alright. It's only a little bit, but so far, it seems good. 'Hollywood Whore, passed out on the floor, I'm sorry but the party's over. Cocaine nose and trendy clothes, gonna send her to rehab. She found out she's got no soul, but it really doesn't bother her. White trash queen, American dream, ho-what a role model. Throwing a fit, making a scene, like no tomorrow...' What do you think?"

Instead of answering me, she shrieked out and was going to open the door when I called out,"Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split cha, honey," I said with a laugh.

The door flew and closed shut, shaking the picture frames. There was a moment of silence before Demitro cut it.

"Remind me to never, ever piss you off."

"Oh honey. You already did once. Remember?" I said, sitting next to him.

He looked at me for a few moment before he closed his eyes and shuttered.

"Ew! Now I do."

I laughed before picking up the notebook and pen and began writing down the lyrics that were in mind before they escaped me. I was so into the writing that I swear to God I jumped at least a foot in the air when someones hand landed on my shoulder. Looking up, I saw that it was Papa Syn.

"Mind if I read it?" He asked, sitting on the arm of the chair.

I shook my head no and passed it over to him. Five minutes later, he looked back up at me and I saw pride and joy and love shining in his eyes.

"This is fucking amazing," he said, bringing me into a hug.

"Thanks," I said, hugging back.

Pulling away, I saw that Papa Bam had the notebook and looked at me from the brim of it. Before I knew it, I was tackled into a hug by him.

"It's epic," he said, kissing my forehead.

I smiled up at him before looking around the room. All eyes were on us ad I saw that Lucas, Barbara and Demitro were radiant. Happy to see me really happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Comment? Subscribe?