Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

When we pulled into our first stop, the guys and I got out of the bus and took a deep breath of fresh air. Looking at the bus behind ours, the door flew open and smoke came out as Dazi and Barbara stepped out, coughing.

"What happened?" I asked as I rushed over to them.

"Never, ever, let Lucas and Demitro try to cook noddles," Dazi said as she took a deep breath.

I laughed as I brought her into a hug. Dazi hugged back and we pulled apart.

"Aw! There's a lot of love in here, man," Barbara said.

"Don't think your getting out of your hug!" I exclaimed as I lunged at her and hugged her.

Barbara laughed before I let her go. Looking over at Dazi, I saw that she was laughing.

"So. Are you guys ready to rock?" Matt asked as he came over.

"You fucking know it!" Lucas said as he came out of the bus.

"Ditto," Demitro said from behind him.

I laughed and looked over at Matt B. and Jason, who were talking out out equipment along with The Black Swans.

"Yo Berry's! Need any help?" I called over to them.

"Hell yeah! You guys have a lot of shit here!" Dazi laughed before she, Lucas and Demitro went to help them with there things.

Johnny, Matt and I went over to help with ours. As we went behind the now made stage, I saw that the Berry Twins were setting up out things. We were going to open up for Dazi's band. After everything was done and set up, we began to do sound check. I was laughing when Dazi jumped on Matt's back and they began to sing Dancing Dead. The first duet.

After everything was all done, we had about an hour before show time. So, with the time being, we all went to get something to eat before showering and changing. As we ate at a small diner, We were all laughing uncontrollably. Dazi and her gang are like Jimmy. It feels as if Jimmy hasn't left us. But as soon as the thought came, I felt depressed. Looking at Dazi, I saw that she was looking at me in the eyes and I knew she knew what I was feeling.

'Everything will be okay,' she mouthed to me.

I smiled and mouthed back. 'I know.'

She smiled at me before finishing off her food. When we were done and everything was paid, we headed back and got ready.

"Five minutes till show time!" Jason yelled at us.

The guys and I huddled into a circle with Dazi and her crew and we bowed out heads in respect.

"This is the first live, big ass concert for Dazi and her crew. Let's make this a good one," Matt said.

"And this is for Jimmy. Who believed in us and said, and I quote, 'When you guys become big and famous, remember who you are. Don't let this business make you into someone your not'." Dazi said.

There was a moment of silence and then we all said, 'To Jimmy!'

When we pulled away, we all headed out and towards the sound of the roaring crowd.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe?