Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Demitro

I kissed the crown of her head and told her to go to sleep. I felt her nod her head on my chest before her breathing got slower and slower until I knew that she was sleeping. As I stroked her hair, I stared up at the blacken ceiling to the top bunk, my bunk. I woke up to something thrashing around. When I got out of my bunk, I realize that it was Dazi. I closed my eyes, trying to forget the memory that tried to make its way up front. Shaking my head, I closed my eyes and settled into the bunk, my arms closing in a little bit tighter on her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Why is Demirto in her bunk?" I heard someone ask, not bothering to whisper.

I cracked open one eye to see that Barbara, Lucas, Brian, Matt and Jason were there, looking down.

"Way to wake up someone like that," I groaned out.

I saw Lucas laughing before saying,"Get your ass up. We're here."

I groaned again before saying okay and telling them to go away, we'll be out in a minuted. Brian stayed a bit longer, looking at me with a hard look, before following Matt and Jason out. That left Lucas and Barbara.

"Did she have that dream again?" Barbara asked in a small tone.

I looked down at Dazi and stroked her hair before nodding. I heard Barbara's intake of breath.

"Fuck," Lucas said.

"I know," I said back.

We were all silent for a few minutes before I said: "Go up front. We'll be out there in three."

I didn't hear them answer. I just heard the sound of there feet going. I waited till they were gone before waking Dazi up.

"Wha- What's up? "she asked groggy.

I laughed and said,"C'mon. We're here."

I felt her nod on my chest before lifting her head and looked down at me. God, I thought, even when she wakes up she's beautiful. She smiled down at me before thanking me again.

"It okay," I said, smiling back.

Her smile grew before she climbed over me to get out. I laid there for a few more seconds before rolling out and getting some clothes. I changed before putting on my shoes and got hold of my suitcase and walking out.

"Our rooms are close together, so don't get any ideas," Brian said as he handed me a key card,"Your sharing with Dazi. My room is right next to yours. Matt next to your left."

I nodded at him before he went over to Dazi and gave her a tight hug. Dazi walked over to be and bumped my shoulder.

"Well, hello roomie," she said.

"Hey hey hey," I said.

Dazi laughed, God how I loved that laugh, before following behind her father into The Palms Hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here's Demitro's part. What do you think?