Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Dazi

"Great concert tonight!" Dad yelled over the roar of the audience.

I laughed and nodded my head before giving him a sweaty hug. He laughed and playfully pushed me away. I laughed and walked behind Lucas to our dressing room.

"I call the shower first!" Demitro yelled out as he grabbed his backpack and ran towards the bathroom.

"You better hurry the hell up. We have a signing in thirty minutes!" I yelled through the door before sitting on a chair

I heard and 'okay' before the sound of water running was heard. I smiled and shook my head and looked around the room. On the coffee table was a center piece of fruit. The one that arranges the fruit and cuts it up to make them look like flowers. Next to it was a platter of baby carrots, celery, and Callie flower. I leand over and took a pineapple that was shaped as a flower.

"I was meaning to asked, why do you eat only vegetables and fruit?" Johnny asked as he sat down on the couch.

I took a bit out of my fruit before answering him.

"I'm sort of a vegetarian. No meat at all. The only thing I eat that comes from an animal is chicken boobies," I said.

"Chicken boobies? What the fuck?" Zacky said, giving me a what the fuck look.

"Yup. Chicken boobie. Right Barbara," I said, turning to her direction.

"That is correct, dear Dazi," she said before taking a sip of her water.

"Case close," I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

He flipped me off before going back to the sandwich he was eating. Five minutes later, Demitro came out of the bathroom and I dashed in with my backpack. Locking the door behind me, I stripped before turning the water on and stepping in. Washing my body and hair, I shaved the necessary things before shutting the water off. Grabbing a towel, I dried myself before going through my back and taking out my change of clothes. Putting on my bra and panties, I slipped into some blue skinny jeans and a shirt that was cut from both sides and tied together. As I put in on, I slipped into my gray TOMS before placing the other clothes in.

"Your turn," I told Barbara as I got out.

"Damn that was fast," Papa Syn said.

I smiled at him before going to the mirror where a hair drier was plugged in. Turning it on, I began to brush my hair at the same time I passed the blow dryer through. Before long, I had my shoulder length hair the way that I wanted. Semi straight with a bit of curls. Grabbing my make up back, I placed some eyeliner on top of my eye lids before grabbing some red lipstick and placing some on my lips. Placing mascara on my lashed, I was done.

"I am is done!" I said at the same time Lucas went into the bathroom.

"That's great. Now get the hell out of my way!" Barbara said playfully before shoving me out of the way.

"Damn!" I said with a laugh before sitting next to Demitro.

Demitro smiled at me before going back into a conversation about baseball with Zacky. I chuckled before pulling my cell phone out. Looking at the screen, I saw that I had a text from Papa Bam. Pressing on it, I saw that it read that his flight wasn't going to get here until after three a.m.. I typed back and okay before putting my phone away and looked down at the floor.

"Dazi. What's wrong? Why so sad?" Matt asked.

I looked up to see that everyone was looking at me.

"Oh, um. Bam won't be here until three a.m.." I said.

"Awe man. That sucks, Bazi," Demitro said, bringing me into a side hug.

I hugged him back.

"Yeah. But it's alright," I said, smiling up at him.

He smiled back before going back to talking to Zacky. Before long, Lucas was all dressed. Getting up, we all walked out of the room before going down the hall and outside where the tables and booths were set up. As my band mates and I walked towards where our table was located, everyone went wild and there was flashes from cameras. I looked back behind me and smiled at my gang before taking my seat. Lucas was to my left, Barbara next to him. And Demitro was to my right. Before long, people lines up to get a picture and autographs. I smiled and talked to them, loving to know that they love the music and how we bring every other style into it. I smiled down at the shirts that were placed in front of us. Damn, I thought as I looked down at the shirt in front of me with my design on it, The Berry Twins are good.

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Damn that was tiring," I said as I stepped into the elevator of our hotel.

Papa Syn chuckled and placed an arm over my shoulder.

"That's show biz for you," he said.

I punched him in the shoulder before looking over at Lucas and Barbara. She was leaning into him, exhausted. I smiled before looking back front. As I did, the doors open. Walking out, I saw that everyone was at Demitro and I's room.

"What the hell is you all at our door?" I asked, nearing them.

"One word: PARTY ARE YOUR ROOM!" Zacky said, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Ah! What the hell! And that's four words, numb-nut!" I said with a laugh.

"And your point is?" he asked as he took the room key card from my butt pocket.

"Boy! That is my butt!" I said, smacking his back.

"And your point is? By the way, how can you have an ass and Syn has none?" he asked as he swiped the card in.

"Got it from Papa Bam," I answered, amused.

"Hmmm," he only said before placing me back to my feet.

I swayed a bit at the sudden rush of blood and placed a hand on my head.

"Whoa. Head rush," I said.

There was laughter all around me but one stood out. Looking behind me, there it was. Well, there he was. Standing in the middle of the room. Smirking like there was no tomorrow.

"PAPA BAM!" I screamed out before attacking him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So? What do you think?

Comment and Subscribe!