Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Bam

I laughed as I brought Dazi closer and spun her around in a circle before placing her back onto her feet.

"On my God! I thought your flight got delayed," she said, smiling up at me.

"Oh, well, I lied. I was here for your concert. So were my parents and brother," I said, smirking down at her.

"You were there? Where were you? And you brought your family?" she asked.

"I was on the side and yes, your family is here," I said as I placed an arm over her shoulder and steered her into the living room.

Ape and Phil were both sitting on the couch while Jess was sitting near the window, looking out. I cleared my throat and got there attention.

"Ape, fat ass, Jess. This is Dazi, my daughter. Daughter they call Dazi, this is your mum mum, Ape, you pop pop, Phil, and that crazy fucker over there is your uncle, Jess."

Dazi stepped away from my arms and hugged my parents.

"Hi mum mum, pop pop," she said, smiling up at them.

I heard Ape gasp before she looked over at me. No doubt noting the eyes and a bit of the smile.

Dazi walked over to Jess and said," Hi crazy fucker that is my Uncle Jess."

The whole room erupted into laughter before Jess got up, laughing too, and brought her into a tight hug.

"Holy shit. Mom, she's another Bam," Jess said, looking over at Ape.

I looked over too and saw that she was shaking her head with a smile on her face. Jess let go of her and she went into the other room to change. As she did so, I introduced the others to my parents. Brian had already ordered room survive and was going to be here in a few. Sitting on the couch beside my mom, she began talking to the both of us, trying to figure out how all this is going to work. As Brian began to tell her about the alternative we are going to do, we heard a crashing sound from the other room.

"I'm okay! Just dropped a cup!" Dazi called out.

We all laughed before Brain, Ape and I began talking again. She was shocked to find out that she had a younger brother that is her son, as said in his birth certificate and knowing that she is also signed to Element. After telling her how the tour dates are going to add up, how we were both able to see her without complication, Ape seemed to understand.

"Wait, what about holiday's and her birthday?" she asked.

"We got that down already. Instead of her spending one time here and the other over in West Chester, we decided to get a cabin in Colorado so we can all be there. Dazi's friends are also her family. So the cabin will be big enough for us all."

Ape nodded and was talking to Barbara when Dazi came back into the room. I smiled at her and was about to turn away when something red caught my eye. Looking down at her feet, I cursed.

"Holy shit! Dazi! Your foot is bleeding!" I exclaimed as I jumped out of my seat.

"What? Huh," she said as she looked down at her foot.

I picked her up in my arms and sat her down on my seat. Brian came over with the first aid kit.

"The hell did you do to yourself, kid?" Matt asked, looking down at her bloody foot.

"I didn't notice it. When I dropped the glass, I didn't realize that a shard hit me. I guess that explains the stinging I felt after it fell," Dazi said.

I shook my head as I wiped it down with alcohol and saw that it was a five inch gash. Swearing, I kept on cleaning it before getting the wrap around bandage and rolling around her foot before getting the butterfly holders and placing them on the top of her foot.

"Damn. You are like Bam," I heard Jess say.

Looking up, I saw Dazi sticking her tongue out at him before smiling at Ape. I chuckled, shaking my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?

And I really don't know why Bam calls his mother Ape. I guess it seems simpler or something. But I know he loves his mom.

Comment and Subscribe please!