Status: To many thoughts in my head!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Two for One

Brian

It has been two days and now, it was time to leave Vegas. But before we leave, we're going to get Cali. Dazi was waiting by the car while I was getting the Margera brothers and Demitro and Lucas ready.

"You all ready?" I called into the room.

"Yeah," I heard the guys all say at once before walking into the room.

Walking out of the room, we took the elevator down to the parking structure. When we stepped out, I was shocked to see that the car was already there, Dazi in the drivers seat. Looking at Lucas, I saw that he had a sort of fearful look.

"What's up?" I asked him as we started towards the car.

Lucas looked at me before saying," Dazi is a fucking crazy ass driver when it comes to Cali. I still wonder how she hasn't gotten a speeding ticket."

I chuckled before getting into the passenger side. We waited for the rest of the guys getting in before Dazi pulled out and speed into the street. Looking behind us, I saw that their tour bus was close behind.

"Jess, Papa Bam, Lucas and Demitro, when we get them, you are going into the bus. Papa Syn, you can go to your bus if you want, but I am staying in this car with them both," Dazi said, an edge in her voice.

"Got it," Lucas said.

Dazi didn't say anything. I saw that she tighten her grip on the steering wheel before pressing down on the petal. She took three right and five lefts before we pulled into the bad part of Reno. I saw Dazi looking back and forth from my window and hers until she came into a complete stop. Looking at the direction she was looking at, I felt a pain of remorse. The house looked like it was about to fall any second and there was trash littered around the front of the home. Dazi shut the car off before getting out. We all followed and made our way towards the house. As she opened the gates door, I heard a dogs bark in the distance. We all looked at each other before making our way to the porch, as we walked up the creaky steps, I heard yelling from inside, the sound of someone crying, and a door slamming shut.

"Fuck. He's home. You guys have to cover me," Dazi said.

"We'll do anything to help you," Jess said, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Dazi nodded at him before lifting her hand and knocking on the door. Their was silence before we heard a crash and the door flew open. There stood a man with a noticeable beer gut. He has some tattoos on his arms and was a bit built.

"Who the fuck are you and what do you want?" he spat.

I looked down at Dazi and saw that her eyes turned into slits and gave him a cold glare.

"Cut the fucking crap, Kevin. I'm here for Cali and Lilee."

The guy, Kevin, just laughed and closed the door.

"Oh hell to the mother fucking no," Dazi said in a cold tone before kicking the door open.

I stood there, shocked. Looking over at the guys, I saw that Jess and Bam were shocked to, but Lucas and Demitro were smirking. I looked back at Dazi to see that she was already walking into the home. Looking over at Kevin, I saw that he was looking at Dazi shocked before he shook it off and began to advance on her.

My arm shot out and I punched him in the jaw before he had time to do anything.

"Stay here with him," Bam said to his brother and the boys before nodding to me to follow him.

Going down the hall, I saw Dazi walk into a room. I was close behind and what I saw shocked me a bit. The room was purple and blue. Looking around, I saw that there was little kids toys around. I saw that Dazi walked to the closet and opened the door. She reached in and I saw her pull out Cali, who was clutching on a little girl for dear life.

"Oh Dazi!" Cali cried, pulling her into a hug.

Dazi hugged him back before pulling back.

"C'mon," she said as she took the little girl into her arms," Get whatever the both of you need. We're leaving."

Cali nodded before getting out a small suitcase and began to place the little girls clothes inside. Looking over at Dazi, I saw that she was rocking the little girl, trying to calm her down. Walking to Cali, I asked if she needed any help.

"Yes. Please get three of her dolls," she said as she pointed at the little bed.

I nodded before getting the Cookie Monster, Teddy Bear, and Sponge Bob.

"Dazi," I heard Cali say,"Who are they?"

I looked over to see that she was pointing at Bam and I.

"They're my fathers. They're not gay or anything. They're my biological fathers. And yes, it is possible. Apparently," Dazi said, smiling at her.

"That's just weird," Cali said, smiling a bit.

But when she did, I saw that she winched a bit.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

Avoiding her gaze, she nodded before walking out of the room.

"Here," I heard Dazi say.

Looking over at her, I saw that she handed Bam the small case. Walking out of the room, I followed her to the room across the hall. Apparently, Cali's room. It was small and bare, but livable.

"I really don't have much, which is okay," Cali said as she closed the suitcase that had a minimal of at least three jeans and five shirt.

"Don't worry about it. I'll get you two some more clothes," Dazi said.

Cali looked up at her and said,"Dazi, you really don't have to do that."

"I know. But I'm still going to do it. Until you get back on your feet, I'm going to help the two of you," Dazi said, smiling at her.

Cali looked at her for a few minutes before saying," When did you get so grown up?"

Dazi laughed a bit before saying," I grew up young. I was already thirty when I was ten. Now let's get out of this hell whole."

Cali nodded before taking hold of her suitcase. Before she walked out of the door, I took hold of it.

"You don't have to. I can carry it," she said, still holding on and looking up at me.

"I know. And I don't care," I said.

We looked at each other for a few seconds before she lowered her gaze and let got. I looked at her face for a bit longer and saw that there was a faint blush. I smiled, knowing I have an effect on her. Walking back into the living room to see that Kevin was trying to break free.

"If you even try to look for her, I will personally kick your fucking ass and go to the police," Dazi said as she covered the little girls ears.

Kevin just grunted. Walking out the door, Dazi called in to let him got. I was that Cali was caring a baby seat and walked to the car.

"You can go back onto the bus," I heard Dazi tell Jess, Bam, Demitro and Lucas as she opened the trunk of the car.

I heard some mummers before seeing them walk to the bus that was parked behind the car.

"You can go too," Dazi said as she came over to give Cali the now sleeping girl.

I shook my head no and said," I want to stay here," as my gaze went to Cali and back.

Looking at Dazi, I saw that she looked back and forth between Cali and I before she raised her eyebrows at me and smiled hugely.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what ddo you think will happen next? Comment and subscribe please!